• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] How do I add custom sprites?

Hashirama479

World of Ninja
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry for spamming the thread with alot of requests xD

My question is: How do I add custom sprites to my server?
I cant find any good tutorial about it....
Would be awesome if someone could explain how to add sprites... xD
King regards: Hashirama

Found a tutorial, i need a item editor the one which you did link is kinda fked up.. it does not show the pictures aka sprites xDDD

Heh....
tj2ZFCT.jpg

8beE4IM.jpg

DId everything what that guy said and at end when im done there are two problems first one is at the Item editor aka items.otb pictures arent seeable and when i start to run it up it says "Wrong items otb" something like its not for that client..

EDIT: here a picture:
bb4979eacb889f55054e1bdd5bb0bdc3.png

Gyazo - bb4979eacb889f55054e1bdd5bb0bdc3.png

I have used the right otb so whats wrong? :X

Last edited:
@Hashirama479 try by using this, OpenTibia - Tidus Spr Editor v1.5
works replacing sprites, not adding sprites, but there's many sprites you might not use and thats enought to fill them with your sprites.

instructions:
- extract tibia.spr with program
- open the folder with the extracted sprites
- replace sprites with the ones you want
- compile new tibia.spr with the program

@Hashirama479 try by using this, OpenTibia - Tidus Spr Editor v1.5
works replacing sprites, not adding sprites, but there's many sprites you might not use and thats enought to fill them with your sprites.

instructions:
  • extract tibia.spr with program
  • open the folder with the extracted sprites
  • replace sprites with the ones you want
  • compile new tibia.spr with the program

Hi how can i change the velocity to animation of item then i have added?*
its a sword and wand and bow to 8.6 but has animation with 8 sprites is too slow

Hi how can i change the velocity to animation of item then i have added?*
its a sword and wand and bow to 8.6 but has animation with 8 sprites is too slow

sorry I can't help you with that, with Tidus Editor you can only replace existing sprites and the new sprite will have the attributes of the one you replaced, including the framing

Back