• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] OTServ (0.6.3) r.6052

Pietia

Reaction score
OTServ 0.6.3
Version:revision number :6052
Client version: 8.60

Changes between last release can be found in second post.

This is the server which every other is based on ie.(TFS,Evolutions,Naxed) basicly all of them ! and is also maintained by the OTServ leaders ie.SimOne ,Remere

List of lua functions :
You can see the functions and their parameters in these files :
functions.lua and luascript.cpp and npc functions in /npc/scripts/lib/

Source code:
For Subversion client:
sources:
opentibia - Revision 6052: /otserv/trunk
data:
opentibia - Revision 6052: /data/trunk

For browser
sources:
SourceForge.net Repository - [opentibia] Index of /otserv/trunk
data:
SourceForge.net Repository - [opentibia] Index of /data/trunk

How to write bug reports : How to make crash report(OTServ and Tfs)

OTServ Bug reports : OpenTibia Server (SVN) - OpenTibia Fans - Projects

If you want to compile the server by yourself on windows please take a look at this tutorial:
OpenTibia Fans

If you want to compile the server by yourself on linux please take a look at this page.(You do have to because i'm not releasing bin for linux)
OpenTibia Fans - Compile OTServ under Debian 5.0 (Lenny)

From what I can say the server is most stablest distro over all and have all 8.6 features working as they should .

Download
OTServ 8.60 r.6052.7z

Error: Can't get schema version! ---> what is the problem? I don't understand it. I have always used tfs :S

You aren't using OTServ DB you are probably using TFS one which misses schema_info table you can find schemas in /doc.

Any recommended AACs which by default support this db structure?

Any recommended AACs which by default support this db structure?

Not really atleast not YET , what do I recommend for acc maker is to use TFS db add necessary columns which are required by otserv like schema_info for example and add this to config.lua:
Code:
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = "pass"
sqlDatabase = "yourserver"
passwordType = "md5"
serverName = "serv"
statusTimeout = 30 * 1000
and use Gesior it isn't that hard as it looks like but it requires some mysql knowledge the only disadvantage of this is that your db doesn't looks so pretty with so many unnecessary columns for OTServ ofc TFS db isn't same as OTServ one but it's 95 % same ...

Why dont OTServ adapt to TFS db structure? TFS is most used these days, and will give support to the latest AACs available. I can understand there are a few people who have customized their AAC to the OTServ structure, thus want to keep it the way it is. Perhaps give compiling option to give it TFS db structure support or something would come in handy. Gesior AAC, Modern AAC, Vapus AAC, TFSCMS and Archez AAC and many future upcoming AACs would then work on OTServ out of the box. Sounds like an update worth comitting to OTServ if you ask me. :p

Thought I think there is a big chance that Vapus AAC and Archez AAC will have OTServ db structure support in future if you keep doing a good job and releasing OTServ pre-compiled distributions on otland. :)

Why dont OTServ adapt to TFS db structure? TFS is most used these days, and will give support to the latest AACs available. I can understand there are a few people who have customized their AAC to the OTServ structure, thus want to keep it the way it is. Perhaps give compiling option to give it TFS db structure support or something would come in handy. Gesior AAC, Modern AAC, Vapus AAC, TFSCMS and Archez AAC and many future upcoming AACs would then work on OTServ out of the box. Sounds like an update worth comitting to OTServ if you ask me. :p

Thought I think there is a big chance that Vapus AAC and Archez AAC will have OTServ db structure support in future if you keep doing a good job and releasing OTServ pre-compiled distributions on otland. :)
ACC makers will come in time for OTServ DB structure , I'm planning to release gesior which is using latest pot + all the required functions made to pot by gesior.
TFS structure have alot of columns that we don't operate that's why I think it won't happen instead you can just use TFS DB.

Modern ACC wasn't an issue to get to work with OTserv r6052. Just used my old TFS DB shema and added in the neccessary fileds. Some of the main problems I had was I converted a real map 8.54 to 8.6 with the remere 8.7 mods. I had about 2,000 errors.. mostly duplicate UID's and "unable to place spawns" that I had to remove. Probably due to unoffical RME patch. However it worked. Issues now are OTServ r.6052 has changed and is missing so many functions it isn't even funny. Yes the server is very stable but that is because it is raw. Will take weeks to alter talkactions, quest and who knows what else just to get scripts working. By using so many formats and different distros its makes everything a mess. Forums should be more organised into sections with different platforms. Distro's should list features and changes to save headaches. Sure there is source files but that makes even more headaches to solve a single issue when simply stating facts when posting distros would save so much headache and noob queston floods.

Don't take it wrong, like I said this is a great RAW distro as most OTserv distros are. But stating this is the most stable is clearly for that reason. RAW. Most compatable? Far from it.

Bloodbringer.

Modern ACC wasn't an issue to get to work with OTserv r6052. Just used my old TFS DB shema and added in the neccessary fileds. Some of the main problems I had was I converted a real map 8.54 to 8.6 with the remere 8.7 mods. I had about 2,000 errors.. mostly duplicate UID's and "unable to place spawns" that I had to remove. Probably due to unoffical RME patch. However it worked. Issues now are OTServ r.6052 has changed and is missing so many functions it isn't even funny. Yes the server is very stable but that is because it is raw. Will take weeks to alter talkactions, quest and who knows what else just to get scripts working. By using so many formats and different distros its makes everything a mess. Forums should be more organised into sections with different platforms. Distro's should list features and changes to save headaches. Sure there is source files but that makes even more headaches to solve a single issue when simply stating facts when posting distros would save so much headache and noob queston floods.

Don't take it wrong, like I said this is a great RAW distro as most OTserv distros are. But stating this is the most stable is clearly for that reason. RAW. Most compatable? Far from it.

Bloodbringer.

about diffrent functions names you will have errors printed in console when there will be some function missing or the function might be called else in OTServ than in TFS.
And I have no idea what you meant with map you probably wasn't using latest RME 2.1 with official items.otb or sth.

Yea, but I downloaded a OT like 1 year ago. That time you got a map with files and map etc. this is some sort of .7z file only 7MB!?

Wtf should I do? hehe
yeah it's packed just like .rar lol , you can use winrar or 7zip to unpack this.

Back