• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] OTServ (0.6.3) r.6052

hello guys im juse wanna ask a thing about how to edit players and creat a god

Thenx for help... V

Guys How Do i make a real map server
i didnt do any server in my life
help me please or make me a video

Great... i downloaded and followed all steps and the server might support only 8.61 clients...

what have i done wrong? i downloaded otserv from trunk folder, version 6052...

what have i done wrong? i downloaded otserv from trunk folder, version 6052...
From orginal svn ? this OTServ is downgraded to 8.60 version from orignal 8.61 version which is in trunk.

Hey Pietia,
Thanks a lot for the server I appreciate your efforts! But I have 2 problems if you could help me...
First of all I'm a complete noob so explain a lot please!

Ok, how do I make so if I right click on 100GP they go 1platinum and 100platinum goes to 1CC and backwards, 1cc goes to 100plat, 1 plat goes to 100gp? I dont just want a code, tell me what to do with the code too since im a noob! :p

And also, I dont know how to make a website it seems complicated and I dont want a website. But without website people can't create accounts? How do I do an ingame Account Manager like the old days? Help is appreciated!

thanks in advance,

seed/kirrebati

Well, test and test the server, to see whether or not bugs, in my old tfs were in sight of all. And I noticed that there is no bug that Meet, 100% bug free.

well now I want to know:
* How to set the direction of my database, for example in what I have so tfs:

PHP:
- Database
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqluser = "root"
sqlPass = "********"
sqlDatabase = "********"
SQLFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
EncryptionType = "plain"

I have no idea where to place the information that my players do not connect and reset accounts.

I want to know how to make my accounts can be added to this otserv. I can not add that, while academic error sends me on a line called Schema_Info. and I want my accounts are kept and not lose them :/ I use Mysql.

Back