• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.60 Sharing Ghost ot map!

Ernstjan

Reaction score
hello, I'm sharing ghost ot map, having some issue's with owner and I mapped like 20% of the map so I'm sharing it here if you need it :D
JsDL7.jpg

Reuploaded(11-4-2013):

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/MjRo1TynT8/

Last edited:
First comment ! I want my cookie now!

- - - Updated - - -

First to download!!! Give me rep++ now!

Mod, that map have I made and I must say he have no rights to upload my files... -.- such a kid. He abused on this GhostOT and now uploading map...

Last edited by a moderator:
No I've been mapping it I'm henkiie incase you didnt know Lol.
And I was mapping for GhostOT, 2 years ago, I quitted my job in may and you replaced me. You didnt do your jobb and got fired. and now you are comming to le forums backstabbing your own team.

haha komedi haha xD its accepted to share this work since its not 100% custom

And I was mapping for GhostOT, 2 years ago, I quitted my job in may and you replaced me. You didnt do your jobb and got fired. and now you are comming to le forums backstabbing your own team.

haha I didnt get fired I just hated the owner and so on I ruined the ot :) you might have mapped alot of parts but I mapped some new quest huntspot and a bit revamping

Mod can still not remove this map since it legel to post it in otland cuz its a edited evo

- - - Updated - - -

kuk124 you wasent the first one to download it it was scarlet since she must look after virus before approved no rep bro <3

Deleted/Removed unneeded posts/part of posts

Like it was said above, we won't delete this, either convince the user to delete it or message the hosting website asking for it to be removed
I don't want more comments regarding stolen map or w/e, users that post them will be warned/infracted

Lol give.like to Me, bcz Me and radeon made that.server KID

- - - Updated - - -

You have issues.with Me. You will have issues today ;)

There's parts on this map that are mine to, but idk if it gets released.. xD thanks for UL! :)

- - - Updated - - -

idc*:3

Just checked it and some parts are really cool, but I've seen those places on other OTs before, the only places I hadn't seen before were practically brush size 2-5 autobordered with random big stones floating around in the lava here and there.

But I'm sure someone will find this useful anyway. :)

Back