• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.60 Sharing Ghost ot map!

I must say since im a proud mapper myself: You NEVER release a map that someone else is using or just bcuz you wanna ruin for someone.
Ernstjan, you shouldnt call yourself a mapper. I saw the stuff u mapped, do you even know what RAW-palette is?
Do you even realise what you'r doing ? Do you realise that you'r really immature?

Personally I doesnt give a F about this map or something, but you are braking the mapping code of honor... shame

Lol give.like to Me, bcz Me and radeon made that.server KID

- - - Updated - - -

You have issues.with Me. You will have issues today ;)

haha nothing happened I cant wait for the issues

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked it and some parts are really cool, but I've seen those places on other OTs before, the only places I hadn't seen before were practically brush size 2-5 autobordered with random big stones floating around in the lava here and there.

But I'm sure someone will find this useful anyway. :)
I mapped 1 quest and a hunt spot, Wich is impossible to be seen on other servers

Everything is made by Autoborder besides the copy pasted parts.. >_> The owner is a good mapper though.. But he made a bad choice when he choose the mapper :p

- - - Updated - - -

Max, don't use this map oki, karlstrom
Who are you?

Ehm wtf hell The hunts the quests.... (Monsters are not in the hunts.... Vah fan siket skit Ernstjan adda mig på skype för fan brenden.grath1 O skicka hela mappen :DD och otn om du vill

Back