• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Thais War with PvP bots

@Gesior.pl
You should not given this up, is it even possible to have the bots roaming around and killing monsters and getting levels?
I mean, imagine having these as AI running around and levling in poh :D
Bots got list of routes (positon -> position -> position) to run, that I had to make manually for Thais town map. I also had to create list of stairs to make them change floor.
Making algorithm that can find paths on any map would be much harder.

If you prepare routes for some other location they can run there. Changing targeting from 'only players' to 'only monsters' sounds like 1 'if' somewhere in LUA.

Someone asked me about ThaisWar server. From yesterday it's running on my test VPS (VPS is paid for next 29 days - 7 euro/month, probably nobody will play there, so it will go offline on 2020-06-23):

Bots got list of routes (positon -> position -> position) to run, that I had to make manually for Thais town map. I also had to create list of stairs to make them change floor.

If you prepare routes for some other location they can run there. Changing targeting from 'only players' to 'only monsters' sounds like 1 'if' somewhere in LUA.

Someone asked me about ThaisWar server. From yesterday it's running on my test VPS (VPS is paid for next 29 days - 7 euro/month, probably nobody will play there, so it will go offline on 2020-06-23):
nice site template 🤩

I understand, but this would be something amazing for OT and the future, having AI running around and leveling xD

Also, I like ur website design, simple and functional!

Update:
  • added sources that can be compiled on Debian 10 / Ubuntu 20.04
  • updated install.php to add 'unsigned' columns - works on new mariadb / mysql versions

I installed this OTS on someones VPS, so there should be some server with bots online soon.

Files updated:

Debian 10 packages to download and compile:
Code:
apt install zip unzip autoconf build-essential pkg-config libboost-dev libgmp3-dev libxml2-dev liblua5.1-0-dev ccache libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-regex-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-thread-dev screen screenie libssl-dev libcrypto++-dev cmake build-essential libluajit-5.1-dev libmariadb-dev-compat libboost-date-time-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-iostreams-dev libpugixml-dev libcrypto++-dev libboost1.67-all-dev
Commands to compile (execute them in sources_debian_10 folder):
Code:
sh autogen.sh
./configure --enable-mysql --enable-root-permission
make -j 16
PHP, nginx and PHP extensions required by acc. maker:
Code:
apt install nginx php-fpm php-bcmath php-gd php-dom php-xml php-mysql php-pdo php-mbstring
systemctl restart php7.3-fpm
in /etc/mysql/my.cnf add line (somewhere near IP/socket configuration):
Code:
sql_mode=''
and restart mysql. Acc. maker sends SQL queries not compatible with default 'sql_mode' configuration of mysql/mariadb server.

Attachments

• thaiswar_860_bots_working.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 79 · VirusTotal
  • thaiswar_bots_www_files.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 49 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Thank you Gesior for publishing your bots code.
It is, indeed, possible to update the code for modern TFS versions, I made it work for TFS 1.2 after weeks of reviewing and updating the code.
I had to change too many files to share them, but feel free to ask me any related question.

This is how they look on my server:

261f883fc4a0ab65ca6f8126af93c42a.gif

f49b429c6069335ceb57a5d60fe13a50.gif

ps: The first time a friend of mine and I entered Thais war, we didn't know there were bots and it took us a while to realise that 😂

probably changing the following to
Lua:
local minOnline = 0
local keepOnline = 0
ah i see that i almost had it right.
I set all four values to "0" and it worked.

local keepOnline = 0
local maxChange = 0

local minOnline = 0
local maxOnline = 0

Thanks!

Last edited:
It is, indeed, possible to update the code for modern TFS versions, I made it work for TFS 1.2 after weeks of reviewing and updating the code.
I had to change too many files to share them, but feel free to ask me any related question.

ps: The first time a friend of mine and I entered Thais war, we didn't know there were bots and it took us a while to realise that 😂
Did you document the changes on github by chance?

Update:
  • added sources that can be compiled on Debian 10 / Ubuntu 20.04
  • updated install.php to add 'unsigned' columns - works on new mariadb / mysql versions

I installed this OTS on someones VPS, so there should be some server with bots online soon.

Files updated:

Debian 10 packages to download and compile:
Code:
apt install zip unzip autoconf build-essential pkg-config libboost-dev libgmp3-dev libxml2-dev liblua5.1-0-dev ccache libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-regex-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-thread-dev screen screenie libssl-dev libcrypto++-dev cmake build-essential libluajit-5.1-dev libmariadb-dev-compat libboost-date-time-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-iostreams-dev libpugixml-dev libcrypto++-dev libboost1.67-all-dev
Commands to compile (execute them in sources_debian_10 folder):
Code:
sh autogen.sh
./configure --enable-mysql --enable-root-permission
make -j 16
PHP, nginx and PHP extensions required by acc. maker:
Code:
apt install nginx php-fpm php-bcmath php-gd php-dom php-xml php-mysql php-pdo php-mbstring
systemctl restart php7.3-fpm
in /etc/mysql/my.cnf add line (somewhere near IP/socket configuration):
Code:
sql_mode=''
and restart mysql. Acc. maker sends SQL queries not compatible with default 'sql_mode' configuration of mysql/mariadb server.
work in tfs 1.2??

work in tfs 1.2??
read this:

read this:
but hes not shared files.

Very interesting! Would you like to share with us? I would like to test. xD

Back