• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server v0.2 (based on 0.2.14)

Fire Element

Reaction score
I took server 9.60 and downgraded to 8.60 ^.^
Please report all bugs.

• Server: TheForgottenServer-0.2-server.rar
  • Source: TheForgottenServer-0.2-source.rar
  • Scan: http://goo.gl/FHIoG
  • Screen:
    fvw4j.png

Approved
Provided scan is the correct one

As always, use at your own discretion :)

where is the option to activate experience by stages in config lua?
does it has warmode?

Hello, i woner one thing i have donwloaded bth the server and the source but when i try to start the server (tfs02) it says "Lua51.dll is missing in your computer try to redownload the file"
Glad for answers :)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, when i fixed the first problem with "Lua51.dll" there was a new problem but there was no .dll in the end it was just random like "acsffswxxce" was missing:p

mannn idownload it it dosent work :( can u please say to me server work with windows 7 vista xp :( :S

Hello, I was using tfs 0.2.5 mystic spirit but npc sold potions one by one so I wanted to move to 8.60 which is this awesome version the problem now is that if I use my old npc scripts I cant buy anything and If I use this post version all npc in the server dissapear, Is there a way I can fix that? thanks in advance...

Its dosent work for me when am downloadning the server it coming up like sadfasdklfsadjoöfijsadöfjaösj

Back