• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server v0.2 (based on 0.2.14)

Now i can download the server but when i start the server cmd comes up then a error. Lua51.dll is missing why please help man!

Where's the rest of the map? I can only walk around on the "island" you can see on the pic, also there are no npcs or anything else for that matter.

Do u run tfs02.exe to run the server? because when I do a cmd promt screen comes up then it dissapears right after :(

Question: at my router i need to open ports for have the server online so Im asking if the ip address on port forward need to be the address from > whatismyip.com < ? Cus when put it in it pops up >
Error code: 26106
The IP address is not in the same subnet with LAN IP address. Currently settings is > service port: 7171 / ip address: 192.168.1.1 my ip address from cmd. So what ip do i choose? :D

Back