• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Tomek Chleje Mapping ;d

Skeletons spawn ;)

kBtgmpe.png
Wr25Rb4.png
NDzxpeh.png
EQgOMme.png
6HyjumC.png
39bNziz.png
ksz4ReY.png
mNXLoPO.png
cy9bjFb.png

To be continued :D

Aww, It is a fantasy underwater world. I thought it will be cool to do it like this.
But it is cool. Fantasy over reality has been a dogma since I can remember about tibia mapping; in some cases will not work or look nice, but, in this case, it worked (at least for me).

Last edited:
If you wanna know whatnit feels like to have house in a single bedroom room Just look at those maps.
a cluster mess, looks like a subway sandwitch with all the topings from menu. seems like spamming objects and enabling light efects in game is considered mapping. Knightmare must be doing backflips in casket.
Post automatically merged:

This mapping kind of reminds me of neon, way too much shit and overdetailed to a point where it's just annoying to play. It looks good though and much better than mappers like neon.
I should of just qoute you as my opinion, but i also thing this is a Doner Kebab covered in garlic sauce maping style. Just eye tiring dunno what to focus on. Remind me of this Polish dish called bigos (hunters stew)

Back