• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Tomek Chleje Mapping ;d

imo, this guy is really good at mapping, and some people are jealous, and this is where the arguing comes in place.

i like all your screenshots though, it looks like a fun map and i give credit to the time you spent on them, keep it up

co ty wsadziłeś w glebe że jest taki efekt swiatła?
swiatynia_wseprer.png

Looks great., but I'm with other guys saying it's too crowded. However, if you like this style go ahead and keep posting your crazy stuff!

ps. I liked the way you use the contrast, it looks artistic but non-sense.

I'll keep following it.

I like them, they are just pleasant to look at. Yes, they're spammed as fuck, but as long as all the details don't bother too much when you're actually playing? Detailed maps are cool. And who said you can't have some places that are detailed more, and some that are more basic? Having this kind of contrast is a good thing imo. Just like having places that look like actual places and not some abstracted shit.
I mean I agree, some maps here are just too much, and some just not that good, but some are just perfect and look pretty legit. More believable than this "symbolic" kind of mapping you often see. I'd play that.

Thank you guys for your response.
I will continue mapping like those above. Some of them make no sense to some of players.
For me they are full of magic. :D

lol it's a public forum he can be on any thread he feels like

Yes, he can. So what? Fuck your dumb ass "free speech" argument mate. If someone would start shitting all over you, you'd tell them to fuck off, no? Just because it's a public forum doesn't mean you can act like a severely autistic shitlord without any repercussions.

@Tomek Chleje dobre dobre, masz cos na 8.60? ile mb/piwo?

Back