• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.62] Delyria Evolutions for TFS rev 3952

Mark2

Reaction score
Delyria Evolutions,
For TFS rev3952

*Basic knowledge about OT-servers is required..

Information
Delyria is different from other teleport based servers.. The map does have teleports but at least 80% of all spawns and areas can be accessed by walking.. The system is called "The Fast-Pass system" and it's more than just walking to a room to go kill monsters. We did this to keep that RPG Map feeling..

• 8.62 server...
  • Big custom map.. beautifully mapped and arranged in a way to keep players entertained!
  • Ready to run website with a lot of features and customized scripts
  • Skills are needed for PvP | Mid-High rates | 30x
  • Even though this is a mid-high level server damage is stable and balanced for all levels and vocations!
  • Experience stages | Level 350x to Level 3x
  • Tons of quests and hunt zones!

Rates

• Experience: Starting from 350x to 3x
  • Skills Rate: 30x
  • Magic Rate: 25x
  • Loot Rate: 3x

Train System
Comes with a system of our own. Our system works like this: Once you enter the training chamber.. you will be asked to type a train code.. this to start your 30 minutes training session.
14571774.png

After your session expires you will be asked for your training code.. simply type it in and your session will be restored.
87226374.png

Screens
Minimap
mapuw.png

Delyria - The Main City
screenshot20101214at853.png

Big beautiful cities for you to live in!
screenshot20101214at903.png

Custom monsters, big detailed caves and a lot of new spells!
blajr.png

Fast-Pass System
asssaa.png

Teleport Chamber
sdfe.png

Pet System (Customizable!!, races, spells, treat it with love)

98734289.png

My brave pet fighting a giant cyclops!
33293019.png

Download: Delyria.7z

Last edited:
Why i cant Login .. I can go on the Character List but not ingame :/
I config the config.lua to the 1003/1000/7 Templeplace..

Where all get the .exe, schemas etc..?

The pet systen use an timer to add health mana and etc, when the pet dies or log out the timer keep trying to add this things, so u get some errors in console like this.

[10:38:43.000] [Error - TalkAction Interface]
[10:38:43.000] In a timer event called from:
[10:38:43.000] mods/scripts/aps_pets.lua:eek:nSay
[10:38:43.000] Description:
[10:38:43.000] (luaDoChangeSpeed) Creature not found

can some one modifie this script to cancel all events relative to the pet what log out to fix this errors ?

Couldn't edit
This server has automatic alertpay system? :)

Last edited:
Put the items.otb in the remere's folder and save the map, then try running the server again xD

It works great! :) Just I changed it for 8.6 client and now I can't walk in tp because of a new floorborder xD So need to remap it

I'll run it too, after my real map server is online, but i'll edit some stuff! xD

Back