• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
to edit his post above..

@topic: idk my freaking pass/acc name when i try to get in my standardgateaway.. -.-'

your router password usally its.
admin
admin
or
user
user
or
admin
user

Hiyas, can someone tell me where can I configure to the summons teleport near the player when get some distance?
It's a lua config??

Ty :)

hi I'm with some errors at compile time and the first one about the account.cpp not give this folder at build time of this error

[Linker error] undefined reference to `___dyn_tls_init_callback'

Guys i have a problem. I have done acc manager, xampp etc, all is configurated server is online but i can't connect to server. I have right client, ip changer. Somebody had this problem too?

OMG!!!!! no plxxxx it are haz malware :s omfg! now you need make new engine so i is no hav malware plx...

anywas, it's a false positive, and if you actually don't want to use it because you're afraid, feel free to download the sources and compile it yourself:)

Just wondered,did you check it or not? Im aware of those false positive things too,but these things actually never really showed up before on like 8.60 and the previous ones,anyway thanks for answer =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back