• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not put my char as god.
I can not change the groupid for SQLite
can you help me?

Great distro, but one question. When I talk to NPCs the npc window doesnt come up, meaning only 1 person can talk to a npc at a time. Is there any way to fix this without re-compiling?

Also noticed that if you have potions stacked (any amount more than 1) and use a potion, all of them disappear, not one at a time.

NVM... found it... I feel stupid now lol.
PS: No edit button?

thanks mna, but, on the Source, need the account.cpp to copile, please upload it!

Great distro, but one question. When I talk to NPCs the npc window doesnt come up, meaning only 1 person can talk to a npc at a time. Is there any way to fix this without re-compiling?

It can be fixed by changing the config for the npc system (in data/npc/lib/npcsystem/ files). NPCs talking to multiple persons at the same time will be enabled by default in the next release (0.2.11), which will also support client version 9.0. It is expected to be released within two weeks.

thanks mna, but, on the Source, need the account.cpp to copile, please upload it!

Remove it from the project, it's not needed.

It's been a while since the last time I downloaded a distro, so the last one I had was 0.3.6, which hasn't been updated, so how (in)compatible is 0.3.6 to 0.2.10?

Can you add the option for emote spells please in the config w/ next release Tala? And also, theres a bug if u /reload weapons or items in game, all players online bug out and can only use fists until server restarts. Not a big issue for me, but just thought id let ya know =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back