• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good job Talaturen

I have a question to the community, I'm working on my OT and I would like to know what server should I pick?
There are so many servers out

Im Real Verry happy to join here
im from egypt and i first time talk here
i know how to make server, but my problem how to put it online (i have router)
and my problem too (how to make website).
just say any thing and i try to understand,
im verry blessed to talk here

some one called !Xego! or something
i like him so much i see his things which he make
i love u so much man
need someone make commend for me

and i have ather questian!

if i have server like THE FORGOTTEN SERVER

if i wanna make real map
can someone tell me how i can make real map
or give me any link to download real map + tell me how i put it on progrem RME!
thx :D im noob but sorry becasue im new here..

Last edited by a moderator:
Guyz this tfs is so f**ked... S**t load of bugs like Charges, Mounts, Outdated Spells, Outdated Monsters n npcs, Commands r fucked like /i n /n and more bugs.. I just hate how he posted the thread and hes like i wont update anymore u all fix this S**t by ur self :eek:

there's nothing wrong, all of that works. it can only be your fault, wrong scripts in data folder etc.

and if you want to complain about spells, monsters and npcs, have in mind that those aren't actively developed and you're expected to find a spell/monster pack, and make your own npc's.

Code:
admin.o: In function `global constructors keyed to g_adminConfig':
admin.cpp:(.text+0x6f5c): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
admin.cpp:(.text+0x6f66): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
commands.o: In function `global constructors keyed to _ZN8Commands16defined_commandsE':
commands.cpp:(.text+0xb0c9): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
commands.cpp:(.text+0xb0d3): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
connection.o: In function `global constructors keyed to _ZN10Connection10m_logErrorE':
connection.cpp:(.text+0x461): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
connection.o:connection.cpp:(.text+0x46b): more undefined references to `boost::system::get_posix_category()' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [forgottenserver] Błąd 1
HELP!

Is there a list with all event type's with their given arguments somewhere? I can't find them in the docs.
I need a creaturescript 'kill' event (as known as in Crying Damson), fired when a player kills something.
Tried this:
<event type="kill" name="Kill" script="onkill.lua"/>
Failed.

*Edit*
My mistake, forgot to register the event at the login script.

However, I'd still like a list of those events.

Just a small question Tala. How come this progression of 0.2 branch doesn't make sense:

0.2.8 -> 0.2.9 -> 0.2.10

Shouldn't 0.2.10 be replaced with 0.2.91 or something? Because 0.2.10 = 0.2.1 ?

Red

not rly

0.2.10 its not the same as 0.2.01 :p

0 in 0.2.10 is not a trailing zero, but number ten

How can I add emotespells to this distro ? Any help would be awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back