• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: INSERT INTO `guild_wars` VALUES (NULL, 32, 25, 0, 0, 1296074463, 0, 1); guild_wars.id may not be NULL

:) i have account group id 5 and Player group 3.And still gettin errors.<_<

There is nothing wrong with the commands, there is something wrong with your knowledge of this server.
Change the account type in database (on your account) to 5. Then change the group id of the character.

:huh:

Have anybody have problems with eset nod32 ? it detects a potential threat in open tibia servers including this and otserv seems like nod32 team doesn't like us;/, email will help to remove it ?:<
Win32/GameServer.AA never had this before and it's just annoying :f

Code:
SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: INSERT INTO `guild_wars` VALUES (NULL, 32, 25, 0, 0, 1296074463, 0, 1); guild_wars.id may not be NULL

I got this error using the new version of tfs.exe posted by ruda

Hmm, the potions arent infinite.. Anyone know how to make them infinite?

When I try to do any kind of spell with my GOD the server get crashed, but if I use spells with players it doesn't crash...

I can't change the ID of my plaer for be the God..how i have to do it?

When I try to do any kind of spell with my GOD the server get crashed, but if I use spells with players it doesn't crash...

Put your level below 255, this server was compiled in 32 bits and the level is a string I believe and not a longstring meaning the maximum is 255 (technically 256 possibilities but 0 is included)

anyway someone correct me if I'm wrong but this is my understanding if its not the level then it'll be the magiclevel

Put your level below 255, this server was compiled in 32 bits and the level is a string I believe and not a longstring meaning the maximum is 255 (technically 256 possibilities but 0 is included)

anyway someone correct me if I'm wrong but this is my understanding if its not the level then it'll be the magiclevel
Level is uint32_t, and so is maglevel.

It happens when it fails to calculate new value for manaspent, I think. Since the value gets bigger even than uint64_t, the datatype of manaSpent, due to vocation mana multipliers.

Last edited:

Which group id does your God character have? If it's a custom group, what flags does it have? Which account type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back