• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it use LuaJIT to?
CoOoOol release.

Hi there guys, which accmaker should i use for this server? On the accgesior 0.3.6 version i got error:

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:
News ticker sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.
Added first news.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 table players has no column named skulltime' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:505 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(505): PDO->query('INSERT INTO pla...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 505

Please some advieces?

wheres crying damson 8.7 ? :S please update:S

Lol?? i can't use anything in my server??

and i can't change account numbers in phpmyadmin is this normal?

Where are the mounts creatures? i can see them in outfit dialogue window, could anyone help me to figure out how to use the mount system?

Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)[FONT=monospace]
[/FONT]     doPlayerAddMount(cid, 1)
    return [FONT=monospace]true[/FONT][FONT=monospace]
[/FONT]end
data/xml/mounts.xml
Code:
<mount id="1" clientid="368" name="Widow Queen" speed="10" />

How can i get a mount by using an item in monsters?

wheres crying damson 8.7 ? :S please update:S

These words should go to stian/elf.

How can i get a mount by using an item in monsters?

You gotta script it.

Hi there guys, which accmaker should i use for this server? On the accgesior 0.3.6 version i got error:

Please some advieces?

You gotta re-script Gesior/Modern in order to get it work with 0.2 since it uses other database structure.

It's not hard to use, it just has another function names etc. because 0.4 got vapusized and data would be incompatibile ;p.

Most of these people are young and ill experienced, that's why it's hard for them. Not for you or me. :p
It's a great distribution, I just think a lot of people will be complaining about it and they need to go use 0.4.
Talaturen told me himself, this is an engine (basic foundation to run an open tibia server) and that's all I'm trying to make clear.

You can't run this as easily as 0.4, so newbies will want to use the other one.

what do you mean to make this changes patch your global.lua ?!

what do you mean to make this changes patch your global.lua ?!

If you were previously using 0.2.8 or an older version of 0.2 and upgraded to this, it is extra important to apply the changes made in global.lua in 0.2.9 (it's already said in doc/CHANGELOG that global.lua has been modified though, just making it extra clear because it is very important that this file is patched). If you just downloaded 0.2.9 without having some old data files you were working with, it's nothing to worry about.

Hey, my depot is not saving and i noticed that there is no trigger about depot on mysql database...
How can i fix it ?

haha i cant login on my server because no have ip changer or tibialoader who have 8.7 changer? maybe talaturen ;D

ok i find 8.7 but why i cant execute command /i crystal coin or /i bag but only /i 2160 /i 1987 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back