• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good job but your missing some ncps. lola, soya and donald. i tried adding the ones from a older tfs but i get a error when i run my server

Error creaturescript/scripts/playerdeath

Hi,
Iam new here, im Brazilian, sorry for my bad english.

So, i have found one error on playerdeath, when i kill one player, in the distro, have one error. How i fix this?

Thx! =)

Hi,

So, i have found one error on playerdeath, when i kill one player, in the distro, have one error. How i fix this?

Thx! =)
Post the error.

Post the error.

[27/12/2010 01:40:55] Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
[27/12/2010 01:40:55] data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:eek:nDeath
[27/12/2010 01:40:55] data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:22: attempt to concatenate local 'byPlayer' (a boolean value)
[27/12/2010 01:40:55] stack traceback:
[27/12/2010 01:40:55] [C]: in function '__concat'
[27/12/2010 01:40:55] data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:22: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:3>

Hi,

Thx! =)

In data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:
change:
local byPlayer = FALSE
to:
local byPlayer = 0

change:
byPlayer = TRUE
to:
byPlayer = 1

Talaturen hey can you help me i need some ncps that work for this tfs. i need soya, donald and lola. plz help

Talaturen hey can you help me i need some ncps that work for this tfs. i need soya, donald and lola. plz help

You didn't post what error you got.

Untitled4.jpg

compiler Tauren...! erros plx help u

obj//luascript.o:luascript.cpp.text+0x7c2a): undefined reference to `_luaopen_luasql_mysql'
obj//luascript.o:luascript.cpp.text+0x7c44): undefined reference to `_luaopen_luasql_sqlite3'

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

Change compilations parameters to:
Code:
-O1
-lboost_regex
-lboost_system
-lboost_thread
-lgmp
-lluasql_mysql
-lluasql_sqlite
-llua5.1
-lmysql
-lsqlite3
-lwsock32
-lxml2
-lmysql
-lws2_32
-s

Thanks Tala, great distro!

You have probably edited config.lua using MS Notepad.

Crtl+y

Hi guys,
Im Brazilian, sorry for my bad english.

so, how can I put the box: crtl+y ? because dont have...
and the npcs, can i put the npcs of the other server in TFS?

thx.

Does anyone have the newest 8.7 items.otb and items.xml? I want to make the mount scripts ;) i've only made the slingshot one ;x

hey a question, how do you do the commands, i try to do them but it says i cant
why??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back