• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to go to the editor(i use sqlite database editor) and put your account to id 6 then your character as id 3. To make items by their name you use /n and id is /i

You have to go to the editor(i use sqlite database editor) and put your account to id 6 then your character as id 3. To make items by their name you use /n and id is /i

Set "account" (type = 5) and (group_id = 3)

Crtl + y

Hi guys,
Im Brazilian, sorry for my bad english.

How can I use CRTL + Y. dont have this box on the server... =/ I cant ban, send notations and more...

What about account names instead of numbers?
viplist for accounts not players?
and other things from 0.3.X?
What are you gonna put and what are you not?
Don't seem to be to hard to do... but i dont know C++ :(

Thanks!
I thought otserver were gonna die... Couldnt find any good free distro, since you stopped updating for free user...

Most of these people are young and ill experienced, that's why it's hard for them. Not for you or me. :p
It's a great distribution, I just think a lot of people will be complaining about it and they need to go use 0.4.
Talaturen told me himself, this is an engine (basic foundation to run an open tibia server) and that's all I'm trying to make clear.

You can't run this as easily as 0.4, so newbies will want to use the other one.
ye i want to use the other one ;p
I want 0.3.7 PLZ PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZLZPLZPLZPLPLPALSPDALPL!!!!1111!!!1!!!111!!1!!1!!

ye i want to use the other one ;p
I want 0.3.7 PLZ PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZLZPLZPLZPLPLPALSPDALPL!!!!1111!!!1!!!111!!1!!1!!

Aff... talaturen say "0.3.7" and the pandora box was opened...

Command CRTL + Y

Hi,
sorry for my bad english. Im brazilian.

So, anyone can answers me, pls?
TFS dont have the command CRTL + Y, to banishment, to send notations and more.. How can I put this command in the server?

Thx

just tell me, is it that thing removed with gamemasters rjma?
if so guess what, there is no such thing in client anymore

Whenever i try to compile i get this error
Code:
obj//status.o:status.cpp:(.text+0x8a2): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0xc88): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0xcca): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0xd15): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0x192c): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0x1994): more undefined references to `_imp__xmlFree' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

mingw32-make: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Any help here?

just tell me, is it that thing removed with gamemasters rjma?
if so guess what, there is no such thing in client anymore

On the server, do not have the GameMaster box to implement the ban and more ... Dont have the box: CRTL + Y.
How can i put?

there are no gamemasters anymore and there is no gamemaster window implemented in client anymore so handling it server sided is just useless

how to add it? ask cipsoft for client source, if they will give you it we can help you

there are no gamemasters anymore and there is no gamemaster window implemented in client anymore so handling it server sided is just useless

how to add it? ask cipsoft for client source, if they will give you it we can help you

So, how can I ban one player in my server??
How can I send notations? =/

bull shit now we will have to install the bans by comand fuck i need 0.3.7

Are you really sure about this? Where is the proof then.

@Luciano
Maybe trying /ban command?

@Topic
Maybe an odd question but, my gesior online status wont show up anymore if it is online. It still saying it is offline.. What to do?

Thanks in advance!

[28/12/2010 23:18:23] Warning: [XMLSCHEMA] items.xml could not be validated against XSD

what's this and how i fix it? =/

@Up
Seems your having problems with your items.xml. Try copying the standart items.xml and items.otb into your items map.

Hello, is there anyway to get the correct commands to TFS? i really need them. Thanks if some1 have :/ theres online 4 commands in the commands.XML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom