• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm the errors in the NPC library, they seem to be related to the luascript interface changes with TRUE/FALSE now being equal to true/false. I'll post a patch as soon as I have a proper fix.

EDIT: To fix the error, open data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua

Find function NpcHandler:eek:nWalkAway.

Replace:
Lua:
local parseInfo = { [TAG_PLAYERNAME] = getPlayerName(cid) }
with:
Lua:
local playerName = getPlayerName(cid)
if not playerName then
	playerName = -1
end

local parseInfo = { [TAG_PLAYERNAME] = playerName }

The MySQL schema is forgottenserver.sql.

These errors can be ignored, they won't do any harm to the server, but I've fixed them for 0.2.10.

Your fix doesn't work if your using NPCs that uses the NPC chat instead of default chat window (which npcs stopped using from 8.2 i think?) I don't know if you fixed this in 0.2.10 and if you did please tell me how to fix it, this looping error that npcs makes causes extremely much lagg.

nevermind, your script fixed it; thanks! I have been searching for a fix for this

hnm....Good talaturen! The freeze, ping, loop is better!
Tranks very much!
God blessings

I really miss some things from 0.3 distros, orange text on spells, blesses that works as AOL also, isn't there any distro out there that is 8.7?

Just reporting it
[08/01/2011 20:58:52] Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
[08/01/2011 20:58:52] data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:eek:nDeath
[08/01/2011 20:58:52] data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:22: attempt to concatenate local 'byPlayer' (a boolean value)
[08/01/2011 20:58:52] stack traceback:
[08/01/2011 20:58:52] [C]: in function '__concat'
[08/01/2011 20:58:52] data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:22: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:3>

i have a problem with the potions when i use one in mount it used all

My server of running out of memory since 0.2.8 is this caused By the npc bug? Or why?im tired of those unexpected closes on the gui version And those forever freezes in the console version Now Ppl is leaving

How can this be fixed?

The server worked terrific until 0.2.7 for me

why for me npc speaking in defoult channel not in npc could someone help me if it is possible to fix?

Server Mistic Spirit

------------------------------------------------------
Fire Forever
- 05:25 You see a fire field.
ItemID: [1487].

-----------------------------------------------------
/clean
very very laaaagggg

----------------------------------------------------

how to make a character god or gm in this versions ? when i make my character group id 3 it cant make any commands ... please need help fast

Anyone got some nice talkactions for this release? all my old one (made on 8.6 v0.4 wont work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back