• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Is there any way to force the executable to handle more threads or something like that? I'm experiencing some lag but there is a lot of % of idle CPU. (linux)
no since the source is not coded to support multithreading

Yes nooby question, how do i create a god account? Im new at this and im super confused. :S Help!!!!!

Can someone help me with this problem(im using this server nice work btw^^ ) , see everytime i walk into a portal i get teleported to a spot (thats normal i know :p) but now when i get at my destination my character wont walk > my server crashes and gets this bug :

error.jpg

And i cant get to the file?! Dont kow where it is.

Hope u can help me!

Yes nooby question, how do i create a god account? Im new at this and im super confused. :S Help!!!!!

I asked this too today xD but Havoc helped me out :w00t:
But he said : 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin [ Accounts ] place Click edit on your account change group id to 6 , then goto players, Pick the player that you are and change it to 6 :D

All done and thnx havoc !

you want more mounts? or you just want to mount your mount ? i mean click right click on ur char > set outfit > choose mount > right click on char again > mount > and voila ?

how does the param work when using onSay in talkactions? I can't figure it out.. I'm just trying something easy like, "!repeatthis hello" so it would repeat "hello" but it doesn't work!

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
local h1 = "hello"

if param == h1 then
doPlayerPopupFYI(cid,"hewo")
end
end
it doesn't work.. I've tried 10 or 20 times using different ways but I just can't get it to work.. is there anything wrong with the talkactions or is it just me?

Hi, is it possible to create xmls for account&players like the old times (I mean manually) or I just have to learn how to use SQL way? I forgot about OTSes long time ago (about tibia 8.4?) and I want to get bec with the topic.

Hi, is it possible to create xmls for account&players like the old times (I mean manually) or I just have to learn how to use SQL way? I forgot about OTSes long time ago (about tibia 8.4?) and I want to get bec with the topic.
Sorry, SQL only, XML was way too slow when you think about it.

Transition from XML to SQL was a tough pill to swallow.
However, with the help of other members and tutorials, I have been able to get it working.
While having strong experiences with both XML and SQL, I find SQL 1000x easier than XML.

You're better off reading tutorials and using Support section for additional help.

Also, How do i get myself mounts? I cannot find how to.
http://otland.net/f81/new-mount-funny-d-120749/
should help. You just need looktypes only.

There won't be anything new in old XML-ot branch. There won't be 8.1 + xml servers.
Reason: Well-known - we may do almost everything faster when players and accounts are in database - we can send few words only to edit/find/print excepted results while in xml it takes a lot of time to edit them manually. Also SQL is safer and faster. Don't wait for any 'wonderful' programmer - he just not come even if you offer real cash for doing xml server 9.x.

This seriously needs to be 0.3.6+ thatd be so much better. If anyone can compile a working 9.1 for the newer versions that can actually use the SendPlayerAnnimation, etc. all the scripts that dont work on 0.2, are the ones I want to use.

Since I cant edit I want to add; ILL PAY ANYONE WHO CAN MAKE ME A PRO WORKING 9.1 SERVER. Not OTSERV, a TFS; so it can work with the scripts and npcs/spells i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back