• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunderbird* copy your NPC file and paste it into C:\Program Files (x86)\Remere's Map Editor\data\860... or whatever client u using :p

I have no idea how to make this server in run...

If someone knows how to run it (I already posses the server program) - please send me a massage. I need to run this server only to take few screenshots ingame of my mapping works...

Id still like to try this distro. Tala, your links didnt help...."4. What account name and password do I login with?
Most OpenTibia servers have a website at the same IP/domain as you connect to, so if you try to visit it in your webbrowser there is a high chance you can create your account on their website. If that is not the case, you can try to login with an empty account name and password, or with 1 as account name and 1 as password - which should work on servers that use ingame account management. If neither works, you are pretty much out of options and should perhaps look for a different server to play on."So then I shouldnt use this distro?

:(

Id still like to try this distro. Tala, your links didnt help...."4. What account name and password do I login with?
Most OpenTibia servers have a website at the same IP/domain as you connect to, so if you try to visit it in your webbrowser there is a high chance you can create your account on their website. If that is not the case, you can try to login with an empty account name and password, or with 1 as account name and 1 as password - which should work on servers that use ingame account management. If neither works, you are pretty much out of options and should perhaps look for a different server to play on."So then I shouldnt use this distro?

:(

Why shouldn't you? If you're running this distribution, you should be able to login with empty account name/password.

I have the same problem when I try to login it say "wrong account or password"
Mysql/Modernacc
in config.lua i have sha1

Anyone know how i can fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back