• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i got important question... is it stable? I going to make new style Otserv, with ronit client... change so much... etc. But i need to know it is stable for work 23/24h??

I've been using 0.3.6pl2 (8.54) and I want to switch to 9.1 client for the mounts spells etc.but I'm having some isssues.So far Ive tried alot of distributions and only with damson have I been able to get a running server.

I have installed the server and it starts up, but I cant log in.I've tried "enter" and "1/1", neither worked.I have a 9.1 map with account manager placed(I changed town id on acc manager from 0 to 1 in database since 0 in crying damson gives invalid temple posion error when logging in(ya I know this is mystic spirit)),I even redownloaded the ip changer just in case that was it......still nothing.

I'm either missing something somewhere or didnt set things up right. Ive seen a few posts so far about this not logging on problem but I havent seen anything so far that works for me.Any help on this matter would be great so I can get started testing the server.
:)

Hello guys,

i need to show the value of field premium_points in game, but the error in the command getDataInt and getID .. help me please

my script.lua

Code:
dofile("./config.lua")
if sqlType == "mysql" then
		env = assert(luasql.mysql())
		con = assert(env:connect(mysqlDatabase, mysqlUser, mysqlPass, mysqlHost, mysqlPort))
	else -- sqlite
		env = assert(luasql.sqlite3())
		con = assert(env:connect(sqliteDatabase))
	end
function getAccountPoints(cid) 
    local res = assert(con:execute('select `accounts`.`premium_points` from accounts where name = "..getPlayerAccount(cid).."')) 
    if(res:getID() == -1) then 
       return false 
    end 
    local ret = res:getDataInt("premium_points") 
    res:free() 
    return tonumber(ret) 
end 

function onSay(cid, words, param, channel) 
    if isPlayer(cid) then 
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Your Account has " .. getAccountPoints(cid) .. " premium points.") 
    end 
return TRUE 
end

How do you edit a character to become an Admin? because there's no account access value to change to 5 (being the Admin or God) only group_id which was changed to 3 in both the player and account although i cannot execute too many commands. What am i missing?

Hi i downloaded ur files but i cant login it says wrong password what should i do someone? :?

Hello i see theese good comments and i downloaded the files, But how do i create an account i cant login to account maneger
Please reply :)

I found something weird, On my server using this version, when a player gets hit by someone, all players around(espectators) can see in their server log the information of the hit. Is it possible to remove this? I've tried but on the protocolgame.cpp I don't see any function to ONLY send the actual hit animation text (the ammount or hp or mana using the color of the element) without the text of the server log. What I don't like about this is that players in different floors can also see it, kind of spammy.

Thanks

i am having the same problem anyone havea fix for this?

Hello i see theese good comments and i downloaded the files, But how do i create an account i cant login to account maneger
Please reply :)

i just used 1/1 to enter account manager also make sure your account manager has correct temple position

I follow the README instructions but when i try to compile the server i get this error:

g++ -c -I"." -I"/usr/include/libxml2" -I"/usr/include/lua5.1" -I"/usr/include/mysql" -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -Werror -Wall -O2 -o obj/admin.o admin.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/throw_error.ipp:21,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/throw_error.hpp:52,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/posix_mutex.ipp:23,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/posix_mutex.hpp:73,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/mutex.hpp:25,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/service_registry.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/impl/io_service.hpp:18,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:684,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:19,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
from connection.h:25,
from admin.cpp:24:
/usr/include/boost/system/system_error.hpp:22: error: expected initializer before â:â token
In file included from /usr/include/boost/asio/impl/io_service.hpp:18,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:684,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:19,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
from connection.h:25,
from admin.cpp:24:
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/service_registry.hpp:38: error: expected â}â before end of line
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/service_registry.hpp:38: error: expected â}â before end of line
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/service_registry.hpp:38: error: expected declaration before end of line
make: *** [obj/admin.o] Error 1

What should i do about this?

Hi I'm very new into hosting a OT. I started looking into it a few days ago. Currently I have the 9.1 version of 'The Forgotten Server' up and running.... except one major problem so far... No npcs. I have tried to search forums for an answer, also tried google. I'm afraid since I'm so new to this I may be asking the wrong questions.

So far i have set up two OT servers, a 8.7 and a 9.1 nether have npcs. atleast none on rookguard. can you help me figure out what im doing wrong?

Hi I'm very new into hosting a OT. I started looking into it a few days ago. Currently I have the 9.1 version of 'The Forgotten Server' up and running.... except one major problem so far... No npcs. I have tried to search forums for an answer, also tried google. I'm afraid since I'm so new to this I may be asking the wrong questions.

So far i have set up two OT servers, a 8.7 and a 9.1 nether have npcs. atleast none on rookguard. can you help me figure out what im doing wrong?

Similar issue. I can go in and manually add NPC's with the map editor, but some NPC's like The Oracle and stuff are not working correctly when I do it like that. Any ideas?

Also, none of the chalk boards or anything have content in them.

How do you edit a character to become an Admin? because there's no account access value to change to 5 (being the Admin or God) only group_id which was changed to 3 in both the player and account although i cannot execute too many commands. What am i missing?

The characters account should have account type 5.

Hi i downloaded ur files but i cant login it says wrong password what should i do someone? :?
Anyone got an answer on the login issue yet....?

I don't know what you two are doing wrong, but here are two very basic guides on setting up a server and connecting:
OtLand - Setting up your first OpenTibia server in Windows
OtLand - Connecting to an OpenTibia server in Windows

I follow the README instructions but when i try to compile the server i get this error:

What should i do about this?

Which Linux distribution are you running?

You must place the NPC's in the map editor, if you have done so and they still don't appear you should see error messages during startup explaining why.

Debian 6.0

Run this command:
[bash]
apt-get install build-essential libboost-dev libxml2-dev liblua5.1-0-dev libgmp3-dev libmysql++-dev libsqlite3-dev libboost-thread-dev libboost-regex-dev libboost-system-dev
[/bash]

If it doesn't help, purge boost (apt-get remove --purge) and make sure /usr/include/boost/ is deleted and then run the command above again.

hello talaturen
Im trying to compile on linux and had a set of bugs that can be fixed trough changing some things u stated in this thread already but i cant find the fix for this one

monster.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void Monster::doAttacking(uint32_t)’:
monster.cpp:655:7: error: variable ‘outOfRange’ set but not used [-Werror=unused-but-set-variable]
cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors

Apply this patch in monster.cpp:
54Rmw.png

this fix isnt working for me still getting same error after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back