• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.20 - 9.31] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit) - WarSystem + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i downloaded your version and used phpmy admin and created a database and everything then set my server up then i made a account and a char. then when i went back to my database i looked in players and accounts and did not see my character or account that i have created can anyone explain how i fix this so i can see what accounts have been created on my server?

Hey dude i hade the amse problem, firs of all, you downloaded most surely the path of forgotten s3db , all right you dont have to do this, check out the schemas folder, and open the db in there thats the one :D, and i dont really recomend using this ot server, its too small, and no npc's nor much of monsters and so =/

cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
ioguild.cpp: In member function "bool IOGuild::joinGuild(Player*, uint32_t)":
ioguild.cpp:233: error: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
make: *** [obj/ioguild.o] Error 1

Ubuntu 10.04.03?LTS server.

Any way to simply dont compile war system? I hate it.

Red line = line 233.
Code:
bool IOGuild::joinGuild(Player* player, uint32_t guildId)
{
	Database* db = Database::getInstance();
	if(!db->connect())
		return false;

DBQuery query;
	DBResult result;

query << "SELECT `id`, `name` FROM `guild_ranks` WHERE `guild_id` = " << guildId << " AND `level` = 1 LIMIT 1";
	if(!db->storeQuery(query, result))
		return false;

player->setGuildRank(result.getDataString("name"));
	player->setGuildId(guildId);
	query << "UPDATE `players` SET `rank_id` = " << result.getDataInt("id") << " WHERE `id` = " << player->getGUID() << db->getUpdateQueryLimit() << ";";
	if(!db->executeQuery(query))
		return false;

player->setGuildName(getGuildNameById(guildId));
	query << "SELECT `id` FROM `guild_ranks` WHERE `guild_id` = " << guildId << " AND `level` = 1 LIMIT 1;";
	if(!db->storeQuery(query, result))
		return false;

query << "SELECT `id`, `guild_id`, `enemy_id` FROM `guild_wars` WHERE (`guild_id` = " << guildId << " OR `enemy_id` = " << guildId << ") AND `status` = 2;";
	if(db->storeQuery(query, result))
	{
		for(uint32_t i = 0; i < result.getNumRows(); ++i)
		{
			War_t war;
			war.war = result.getDataInt("id", i);
			[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]if(player->getGuildId() == result.getDataInt("guild_id", i))[/COLOR][/B]
			{
				war.type = WAR_GUILD;
				player->addEnemy(result.getDataInt("enemy_id", i), war);
			}
			else
			{
				war.type = WAR_ENEMY;
				player->addEnemy(result.getDataInt("guild_id", i), war);
			}
		}

g_game.updateCreatureEmblem(player);
	}

player->setGuildLevel(GUILDLEVEL_MEMBER);
	player->invitedToGuildsList.clear();
	return true;
}

Removed the if statement as I have no need for war(or guild) system anyway. Works now.

Last edited:
I fixed the damage of my knightspells once, by using the function "getplayerattack()"
But now this function doesn't exist anymore...

local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_BLOCKARMOR, TRUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_WEAPONTYPE)
function onGetFormulaValues(cid, lv, skill, attack, factor)
local attval = GetPlayerAttack(cid)
local level = getPlayerLevel(cid)
local formula_min = -(level*0.2 + skill*0.333 + attval*0.333)
local formula_max = -(level*0.2 + skill*1 + attval*1)
return formula_min, formula_max
end

setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_SKILLVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

I need, remove from player 1 maglevel when die, I've already changed my vocations.xml(dipercente magic = 100) my config.lua (detahlosepercent=10) but no work, help me please!!

Last edited:
The distrib has the same errors it has now for years, though some guy fixed some of the errors.
You drop your loot with Blessings, creaturedancing doesn't work right, houserent bugged, ongetformulavalues(cid,lvl,skill,attack,factor) looks like this in source ongetformulavalues(cid,skill,attack,factor) but instead of using this for some of the default spells they still us the old formulacrap.
I can be happy that i saved my old bugfixes of the sourcecode somewhere, guess I'll need those for the next 50 releases.

yea, the player when die dont lose mana, skill , just deathpercent, dont lose 1 skill no have set this. help

Hey MartyX i was wondering of you are having text show up from the -1 level from a player and if not do you know anyway i can fix it because it's driving me nutts im running
2.11pl2 mystic spirit 9.10 client any idea how or what could be done to solve this problem i downloaded one of your servers and seems it still has the problem i dont know if you noticed it or if there is just nothing that can be done

Thanks in advance

Best Regards Jknot

./a doents work need to do /a 1, /i demon shield (and others) doesnt work only with item id, /n doesnt work, /s doenst work, tutor and senior tut are gone.. god outfit isnt looktype 302 new monsters are not incluide, god and gm walk trough mobs o_O, /a 1 and /a 2 cant go trough walls

please please PLEASE! fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back