• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.20 - 9.31] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit) - WarSystem + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm i need an AAC for this :)
i have the 9.31 version pls send me a AAC for this i cant find anything :(

Nice job, but I'm waiting for the 9.4 release.

I've the same doubt of Pabox. "Its fine for windows server 2003? Sucessfull uptime?"

Thank you.

Why does it say 'You can not execute this command' even though I'm a God. I've edited the commands.xml with group_id 2 and acc_type 3 and made my group_id 3 and tried making the commands work, but no matter what I do they don't work.

Help please! :(

You have to change your acctype to 6 (not group id, but acctype)
I had it too

Can't connect from LAN!
ports are open, using PCServer as ip (as allways), no firewall activated, the character list loads ok but can't log in to the world, using correct ip in config.lua, ppl can connect and play from outside the Network, error 10060 given in client

Hey good post, i have a question, where i get ipchanger to 9.1-9.31 i downloaded from some post but it dont work.

Yeah i cant make a god account im not used to sqml servers could someone help me lol

I find some bugs:9
1) Deathlist works only if there no are deads. I kill a player and after use deathlist and in console appears this:
Code:
[01/01/2012 18:20:50] Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface] 
[01/01/2012 18:20:50] data/talkactions/scripts/deathlist.lua:onSay
[01/01/2012 18:20:50] data/talkactions/scripts/deathlist.lua:29: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)
[01/01/2012 18:20:50] stack traceback:
[01/01/2012 18:20:50]     [C]: ?
[01/01/2012 18:20:50]     [C]: in function 'lower'
[01/01/2012 18:20:50]     data/talkactions/scripts/deathlist.lua:29: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/deathlist.lua:3>

2) Enchanted items are bugged. If i create with the command /i an enchanted item, or if i enchant it with an script (because in TFS 9.31 not includes enchant system) the item hit only one hit enchanted, and after is disenchanted. I tried fix editing the items.xml, but the problem persist.

That is for now.
Regards

PS: If you don't understand me, please send a private message

Could you re-upload the 8.31? When I download it, it says that the file is damaged or incomplete, already downloaded it several times with the same result. Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back