• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.20 - 9.31] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit) - WarSystem + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction, where do i find the ipchanger to connect to the server?

I Have a Problem Whit War Commands :s

On Use The commands !declare Send me A error in the console:
[11/10/2011 19:22:53] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: INSERT INTO `guild_wars` VALUES (NULL, 4, 3, 0, 0, 1318371773, 0, 1); guild_wars.id may not be NULL

And Use !war "guildname"
Send Cancelation Message:
The Guilds did not declared war

Its nice but, How can I convert some map 8.6 to run in this version?

Can you release the MapEditor or something to do that?

Thanks.

Yeah, for some reason i cant get it to load my map. Does anyone have any suggestions?

For god's sake just send me luajit's static libraries nobody in the world know what is that 'luajitsql_mysql' lib...

No it's for compiling... I can compile without it but luajit is way faster, but to compile with luajit I need a lib called luajitsql_mysql or something, that I have no idea of what is...

The Guild System are bugged. When i relog, the guild does't exists anymore

yeah some troubles with guild system but it easy to fix.. If you use some php skills...

I have another question why guildwar system not working?

Thanks..

Sorry for stupid question but it works 100% stable on my 64x OS how to make application 64x too? Or it will run only 32x? Thanks and sorry for spam no have edit button :(

Special notes:
[SUP]1[/SUP]It is possible that we will provide precompiled 64-bit libraries in the future, but for now you will have to compile them on your own if you want 64-bit libraries.

yeah some troubles with guild system but it easy to fix.. If you use some php skills...

I have another question why guildwar system not working?

Thanks..

what about this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back