• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

[9.31] Real Tibia Spells [ UPDATED 11/11/11 ]

Dnomyar

Solutions
Reaction score
I come here to release a package of spells based on statistical damage more faithful to the original Tibia. Not going into details, because I'd have to write numerous lines, but basically I've always admired the way in which the damage from spells of Tibia were calculated, so I decided to get closer to the formulas.

If you want to update the spells keep in mind the following:
The formula for area attack runes fill the more accurate formula for all vocations.
The formulas of damage from spells and so how the runes were created specifically for each type of spell, whether it be attack, healing, physical runes or elemental spells, you can not use a such formula in the physical spells formula.

To update the damage of the spells over the original Tibia, just get the statistics of player's damage, example (Knight formula):
Eternal Oblivion
Level: 300 [ 300 / 5 = 60] [ 50 x 115 = 5750 x 0.1126 + 60 = 707.45 ]
Weapon Attack: 50
Skill: 115

Maximum damage to the current value (0.1126) = 707.45

But if you see such a character of any level and cause greater damage than this one (707.45)
You must adjust the value until to the damage indicated, but remember, you can only update according to the state, ie you may not update a spell damage blood-raged in the state with a non-blood-raged.
If I stay here to explain the rest of the formulas will be writing a lot, so I hope you understand this logic to the other.

Download [UPDATED 11/11/11]: View attachment [9.31] spells_e28 (11.11.2011).7z
Download [TibiaStats edition 11/09/11]: View attachment [9.31] spells_e2 (09.11.2011) TibiaStats.7z

credits:
Calculation formula for healing spells: Gorak (this is the only precise formula for healing spells)
Formula for damage rune attack area: RaymondTFR
Formula damage rune attack only (fill all the differences of values ​​for all vocations, making it the most accurate formula for attack runes only): RaymondTFR
Formula damage attack spells Knight: Team TFS (I decided to use them for my previous formula met the same differences of damage generated by this formula)
Formula of elemental spell damage: RaymondTFR

Note: This spells pack has the spells.xml cooldown fixed, compared to the original Tibia.

I'm releasing my spells pack since I don't have fun in OTS anymore, I hope you guys like it. I appreciate.

#NEW

Hello, I decided to update the spells pack, and I'm here bringing two editions, one is according to TibiaStats statistics and the other is my package with strong & ultimate strikes spells fixed (when they were released, it was rare to get statistics, then I gave a near random value, that's why it was so overpowered), and I have also updated some other spells.
Updated Ultimate Healing rune & spell values
Fixed Ultimate & Strong strike spells values

I'll keep updating it as far as it needs update

Last edited:
Moved to Spells
forum-verified.png

I tested the pack, all the spells work fine seem like realistic damage too

Warning - Spell::configureSpell] Unknown groups (secondary): 1,2000 How do i fix this problem :S Help Please!

I'm using tfs 9.31 and i get this error in console Warning - Spell::configureSpell] Unknown groups (secondary): 1,2000
And other errors in spells but with diferent numbers, how do i
Solve this i need it fast :)! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back