• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.46] The Forgotten Server v0.2.12 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a gamemaster, made myself on in the database by changing my account's group ID to 3 and player's group ID to 3, it throws a you are not gamemaster flag.

I'm a gamemaster, made myself on in the database by changing my account's group ID to 3 and player's group ID to 3, it throws a you are not gamemaster flag.

Set account type to 5 (god), or 4 for gamemaster.

Where can I get this version of tibia? And what ipchanger supports it?

tibia.com has 9.53 and tibiaclient.com doesn't have 9.46 either. Does anyone know where to find this version of tibia?

Oh, I just discovered that this supports 9.44-9.46, I thought it was specific. Tibiaclient.com has 9.44

Talaturen

To make this works with client 9.53 i need to change only the version on sources or i need to edit something more?

Talaturen

To make this works with client 9.53 i need to change only the version on sources or i need to edit something more?

I think there's a new pingback packet too.

Talaturen, I need to put functions for a spell in data/lib/~

But this doesnt exist in this distro? where do i put the functions?

What acc maker for this server?

I don't know if there are any, especially now that there are account names in 0.2. You could try one that was designed for 0.3+ though, maybe Modern AAC or Gesior AAC will work. Let me know what errors you have, it would be interesting to know what I need to change in the database to make it compatible with more AAC's. If you can't find any, there's always the ingame account manager.

Talature, i compiled sources with Code::Blocks following this tutorial (OtLand - Compiling The Forgotten Server 0.2 with Code::Blocks in Windows) And now i get this error when i try to open the .exe result.

f23na0.png

Can you help me?

I was getting one of those but in luascript.h, had to realocate all the folders to check if any was corrupted, and indeed spell one was, I changed 1 single word from script to function and it worked fine

Sorry for double posting but, i tryied to compile on Console and gets a similar error (I don't undertand why it don't connect to the databse)
k54kdx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back