• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper 9.6 OT server searching for mappers for the RPG quest server

moderntibia

Reaction score
Server Info
made target spells, AOE spells and paralizing/hasting spells
we're going to create a custom map!
and rpg server with a quest like story line
quests lead u to monsters and bosses and give you money and exp
there will be a VIP promotion, where u will be able to be as i like to call a dark dragonknight
(dragonknights are able to summon 1 shadow dragon, able to wear dragonskin armor and have unique spells and a unique SKIN)
we will be adding more extras to the server to keep it interesting, even when the server is already online)

we are working with phases:

Phase 1 : (completed)
tests on spells and first npcs

phase 2: (completed)

spells for all vocations
each vocation gets 3spells + 1 VIP spell

Phase 3: (incomplete)

editing monsters
creating custom map
quests & bosses
player talkaction scripts

phase 4 : (incomplete)

finishing touches,
fixing bugs
extra npcs
new systems
extra attracting adds

Last phase (after public test)

making the server all-RPG
with quest-like storymode

server will be hosted on the dondaniello's hosting server 24/7
and will be payed monthly by incoming donations to keep the server alive once started

Recruiting
PHP:
GOOD MAPPERS

specials: looking for 1 great quest npc scripter

Application Format
PHP:
Name:
experience:
extra's:

I personally thank everyone who is willing to apply and help on this project!

also remember that the server is not online yet

if u have been accepted:

Last edited:
Name: Khalid
Applying for: Partner
experience: I have been a GM and CM on many servers. I have 7 years of Tibia Experience.
extra's: I am a helpful person, friendly and funny.I must be serious with some decisions,And i am person that u Should trust.And i love chocolate Lol xD

i believe that u need someone that would make 2 things but i would be (Spriter,mapper and i may script)

Thanks In Advance ^_^

Last edited:
Bochy: if u can host the map on a rme v3.0 so mappers can work live then il take u in
kedo123: u would be hired for phase 3-4 and as mapper if bochy cant host, maybe u can

Name: Bryank.

Applying for: Partner

Experience: I have been a GM, I play Tibia 6 years ago but always in Open-Tibia. I'm mapper too but I'm away from it. I like helping people and I know the game's rules. I'm friendly and humble, don't want destroy a server, I only wanna helping, helping and more helping. I have ideas I would like to read, want to be in a serious server. And I can help you ask of me.

Extra's: My experience in Open-Tibia is based in all serious server I can play, I'm online everyday and slope of the things, If I can't be a Partner you can test me in a GM position.

PD: I can translate you If spanish callers enter the server, I'm from Venezuela and I know some English/Portuguese.

Bryan: first of all, if u read the text between the brackets after partner, then you shouldve seen that i said, "atleast able to do 2 of these jobs"
it is so my partner can overlook the project and help the scripters/spriters/webdesigner/mappers
i have no use for u as a partner, if u cannot do these things, i am sorry, but the translation for spanish is good for GM so il tell you when the test server comes online

Name: Elliot
Applying for: well if you need a st,gm or cm i can help.
Experience: I Have Play tibia for 5years and i had a server before and iam friendly, i like to help ppl, i have been st/gm/cm and god before. i can also map, but i have only map for 3months
extra: i can be online everyday 7h+
if you want me in you can msg me :) if not i say goodluck to you and the server :)

we could take u as a mapper, u know my skype, but then u need to be sure u can work with RME V3.0 BETA

Name: Abdelrahman(Got lots of nicks to be easier)
Applying for: Gm/CM..
Experience: I Have Play tibia for 3years and i helped abit in some servers I can Map *been mapping for 2 years then i quit then came back about 2 months ago* im a bit of a Noob Scripter if u want me to do something For u Without being gm/cm its ok Doesnt matter with me that much ^^ Thanks
extra: i can be online Alot

Back