• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Does your server features a teleportation room??

fruitalchemist

Reaction score
If your server showcases teleportation rooms and freebies, it's time to consider a makeover.

I specialize in crafting complete worlds tailored to your preferences, centered around a one-of-a-kind theme. This encompasses an engaging gameplay, captivating characters, thrilling encounters, quests, hilarious conversations, and diverse vocations.
Let's infuse your server with immersive creativity!.

When does the alchemy come into montion?
-Any stage, from brainstorming the concept to fully up and running projects, I'll blend in creating unique content upon your desire, ideally providing with the whole package, or just a portion, up to you.

What will you require for such service?
5 scripts (spells, monsters, small systems based on my request) or paid equivalency.

What if I don't like the new theme?
We'll make a adjustments till you're satisfied.

How payments handled?
Paypal.

Hows the final product gonna look like?
An .xls sheet with the whole content up per level, essentially a small wiki, description of the walkthrough noob to late game legend.

What if I want a teleportation room?
Then its gonna be embedded the way you like it!

Are you planning to share it with someone else?
Negative, the brand new final product of yours will be distinctively unique.

Who's gonna handle the coding side?
Your team, I don't request any access to your server files besides the XML folder.

You're a new account, why should we trust you?
Why not?

Are you ready?

provide an example of what product do you offer

The service I'm offering is a grand theme design for the entire project, I'll blend in with your team and help merge that idea of your or mine into fruition as well as providing a generous advertisment package.

This is a quick example of a start-from-scratch project called GTR (free example, go nut) ... meaning I'll be adding notes in the map via signs, modify xmls, assisst in balance the game and make necessary adjustments to other systems, all depending on how much you'll be willing to me with - eventually i'll be offering you a very good advertisment package to make that server profitable, after I've poured my blood sweat and salty tears, if you have any further questions HMU!

I'll be charging scripts per desgin meaning that I'll first charge fully functional scripts based on my request and then I'm all yours till we got that idea right and I've finished my "mini wiki"

LINK TO XLS (I'll not continue working on this one)

Attachments

• GRAND THEFT ROOKGAARD V1 - GTR Overview.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 13 · VirusTotal
Back