• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Realmap Project screenshots on all updates

(tell you here instead were i can edit my post)
it's not the new rook..

houses in thais not complete (many missing houses)
venore isn't complete yet, (some tower added some houses that should not be houses and missing houses outside the city)
carlin missing some houses
edron missing some too (cormaya)
Svargrond
(almost every city miss some houses)
i could fix the houses for you, and just send a pm with the fixed files. guess the projekt goes faster for you then =) (if you want)

no training place at:
Ab'Dendriel
Carlin
Kazordoon
Port Hope
Svargrond

missing areas:
Yielothax Dimension (farmine)
horse area at thais (east port)

will tell you other things i found too that you could fix for v4

Yo :) i will update the rookard map to the latest one and fix alot of other Errors if you have time and want to you cud fix the houses wud be rly thankfull for that since i dont have a computer atm

i think this is a error but a minor problem... but u added some npc as monsters on spawns (like blind orc) , that make a issue when you add npc and lua, and load it :D

"Incredible Old Witch Spawn Is Missing", And all except thais bases of gnome teleporters is wrong.

I really wanna use this map but no actions found :eek: or quests... and some chests are bugged like, desert quest, u get a chair and a chest in reward...

humm thats a good question! since i have no experiance about devovorga i cant say if it has or not please give me more information about the place so i can track and add it. :)

Its located where?

Sorry for my late response since I don't check otland every day haha

The main part is located at Vengoth, and the diffrent ''bosses'' at diffrent locations
Rise of Devovorga/Spoiler - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Some more information about the locations etc.

Regards,
Liljeeeeez~

Please send me the spawns/houses for the fully real map.. I've download it but I cant put out like 1000npc on right place..
is there any way to place them with a download ?
please respond fast :/

Back