• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Realmap V3

Hey Nice Realase ill use this for sure! keep up the good work! gonna spectate this project!!

Rep added!

Yes u can have monsters but they aint completed so loot and spells is not done! but it will fix ur errors in console

My Monster File
Code:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/4xA87/monster.rar

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you pk1993! iam glad some peoples comment and like it! thats whats making me keep doing this for (FREE)

jnybabe why when i open this map with RME i dont see anything only black screen everywhere?

The monsters and Npc is still under progress but sure u can have em but some npcs missing.

Here it is
Code:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/YfFVG/data.rar

could you tell me why you add yielothax area to a real map? sorry for my english xD

yes since i dont have latest mobs etc u will ofc get errors :;)
iam a map developer not a scripter :)

I'm newbie hope someone will help me:
1st i cant get it working with the newest forgotten server, can someone tell me step by step how to?
2nd probably more strange remere cant load it, it says cant load spawn and houses file, and than nothing, what to do? :(

1: i dont know what "erros" you get.. the biggest problem should be all action who is missing as this is just the map.. but to get it up and running without any action (quests etc..) shouldn't be that hard?

2: i dont get problems with that. you have the spawn and house file in same map as the map file? it could tell you that you missing some npc / monsters (names isn't added to the mapeditor) but other then that it should work.

Yeah, I found the coordinates on the map editor. However, I when I try and connect to the server, my client crashes. When I re-open the client I get the following log: tibiaerror.jpg.

I don't understand why this is happening. Does anyone else have any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Disregard my last post, I managed to fix the issue. The server runs and I am able to connect. There seems to be a great deal of errors (missing npcs, files, etc.). Is there a more complete data folder to go with this map?

thats a wierd error i dont know what causes that but it works fine for me! but you shud rly whait to version 3 comes its alot of bug fixes like

V.3 Fixes
Code:
- Added Servant Sentry   (Edron)
- Added Secret tunnel (banuta) (port hope)
- Added Tarantula task place!(port hope) 
- Fixed Deeper banuta (like rl tibia)(port hope)   
- Fixed Bridges over river (port hope) 
- Added Tiquanda/Bandit Caves (port hope) 
- Added Tiquanda/Tarantula Caves  (port hope)
- Added Crockodiles/Tortoise/Bloodcrabs etc north east of dp (port hope)
- Added Grizzly Adams place! (port hope)
- Added Outlaw Camp! (venore)
- Removed a huge area on map wich was not as rl
- Removed Yalahar in cords 600/600/7
- Added yalahar in right positions!
- Added Isle of destany
- Added rookard
- Fixed Inq map
- Fixed poi map
- Added trainers in Edron
- Fixed all houses in Edron with real name
- Fixed All houses in Thais with real name
- Added new spot in thais west gate!

and its even more fixes ill write them later.

I don't know if I am doing something incorrectly. I took forgotten server 9.6, and copied the data file in this thread. A lot of NPCs do not respond correctly. For example, "Quentin" in thais temple does not heal me. A lot of shopkeepers do not respond either.

Is there a better NPC file I can download? One with correct responses?

Back