• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Realmap V3

thats a wierd error i dont know what causes that but it works fine for me! but you shud rly whait to version 3 comes its alot of bug fixes like

V.3 Fixes
Code:
- Added Servant Sentry   (Edron)
- Added Secret tunnel (banuta) (port hope)
- Added Tarantula task place!(port hope) 
- Fixed Deeper banuta (like rl tibia)(port hope)   
- Fixed Bridges over river (port hope) 
- Added Tiquanda/Bandit Caves (port hope) 
- Added Tiquanda/Tarantula Caves  (port hope)
- Added Crockodiles/Tortoise/Bloodcrabs etc north east of dp (port hope)
- Added Grizzly Adams place! (port hope)
- Added Outlaw Camp! (venore)
- Removed a huge area on map wich was not as rl
- Removed Yalahar in cords 600/600/7
- Added yalahar in right positions!
- Added Isle of destany
- Added rookard
- Fixed Inq map
- Fixed poi map
- Added trainers in Edron
- Fixed all houses in Edron with real name
- Fixed All houses in Thais with real name
- Added new spot in thais west gate!

and its even more fixes ill write them later.

Sounds like a good update, can't wait to see it.

Alright, so it is my responsibility to code the server, but why am I getting so many errors when loading this on forbidden server 9.6? I have no problem coding NPCs, monsters, etc. myself, but i keep getting "Can not find deepling brawler", and other similar errors. Also, my server takes roughly 120-130 seconds to load with this map. Is this normal?

iclutcha: if you dont have any monster call "deepling brawler" it will get you a error message.. so fix you monster / npc folder, and them will go away.

loading time depends on computer..

Yeah, I found the coordinates on the map editor. However, I when I try and connect to the server, my client crashes. When I re-open the client I get the following log: View attachment 17207.

I don't understand why this is happening. Does anyone else have any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Disregard my last post, I managed to fix the issue. The server runs and I am able to connect. There seems to be a great deal of errors (missing npcs, files, etc.). Is there a more complete data folder to go with this map?

I get this same error... how did you manage to fix this?

i seem to be having a problem downloading this, i dl it but when i try to open file it doesnt open in winrar...it tells me error

GROOMER Thank you !!
ZANERIA HOSTER when all houses is done then i will release it ! :)

What did you do to fix your debug error? Im getting the same error.

- - - Updated - - -

@iclutcha ofc

sorry for double post, cant seem to edit my old one

great work dude, will you include your data folders in the next release perhaps? :)

LucasFerraz Thankz alot! humm ill ofc fix the houses as fast as i get a new computer but that will be updated in the v.3. Iam thinking about v.4 since i saw there was new update in rl tibia with updated venore wich looks rly nice so ill 4 sure fix venore like rl tibia and all the new stuffs that rl tibia added!

Back