• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.60/9.61] The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to update to this server from an 8.0 evo. Yes, I know I said that dirty word. I've been out of the game for sometime. Seems a lot has changed. When I tried to update my action scripts that has four chests in it , but the player can only choose one. Which sets a quest id for the quest. The script works, but crashes my client. Any idea of where I can look for scripts to help with this conversion, just as examples. Npc system has also went poof :(

And a little question:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<raids>
<raid name="test" file="testraid.xml" interval2="5" margin="60"/>
</raids>

I have never really understood how the raid system works.
Lets say I do it like above as for an example, it would in other words be:
interval2="5" = Raid will execute after about 5 minutes.
margin="60" = The server will stop this raid to happen again within 60 minutes.

So, if I want the raid to maybe execute each 24 hours, what do I write? I guess setting chance="x" wont work?
Lets say I restart the server once every X days and don't want it to set of raids after eachother in the same way? Randomize. :)
Would be possible with chance, (tryed it and doesn't seem to work), I might be missing something or how to write the interval and margin?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Eldin

I dunno if its something I am doing wrong or what. Been a long time since I fooled with OTs but I got everything running, got a GM and player running problem is none of my NPC are where they should be. All NPC files are in the folders just wont show up in the game. I had inported a full tibia map, and saved it in the proper version.

And a little question:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<raids>
<raid name="test" file="testraid.xml" interval2="5" margin="60"/>
</raids>

I have never really understood how the raid system works.
Lets say I do it like above as for an example, it would in other words be:
interval2="5" = Raid will execute after about 5 minutes.
margin="60" = The server will stop this raid to happen again within 60 minutes.

So, if I want the raid to maybe execute each 24 hours, what do I write? I guess setting chance="x" wont work?
Lets say I restart the server once every X days and don't want it to set of raids after eachother in the same way? Randomize. :)
Would be possible with chance, (tryed it and doesn't seem to work), I might be missing something or how to write the interval and margin?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Eldin

margin = chance to event happen
interval2 = time between events

Need help my first question is what do you use as map editing because am trying to use remeres map and when i import the map it says The loaded map appears to be a items.otb format that deviates from the items.otb loaded by the editor. The map wont work and I port forwarded the ip and ports and it seems that my friend can get on the character screen but after that it times out. can anyone help me? I have skype it's Shadowhellz666. Please help!!

- - - Updated - - -

and is there even a town and city set up?

Need help my first question is what do you use as map editing because am trying to use remeres map and when i import the map it says The loaded map appears to be a items.otb format that deviates from the items.otb loaded by the editor. The map wont work and I port forwarded the ip and ports and it seems that my friend can get on the character screen but after that it times out. can anyone help me? I have skype it's Shadowhellz666. Please help!!

- - - Updated - - -

and is there even a town and city set up?

It's because the tfs map hasn't been update for a long time, then you'll need the tibia files from that old version (I don't remember which version) to convert to the newer version.

The tfs map is not a complete map, so you'll have to do a lot of editing to make it playable.

oh ok well I just need a server like this that works and a map because I am a noob and want to play around with my friends. Is there a server with a map that works like this

I Can Edited DataBase by 'sqlitestudio-1.1.3'?
And file which i must edited is "forgottenserver.s3db"?
i edit it and all changed no save :[
2nd Ask
How to change protocol example from
9.60 to 9.82?

Ummm I downloaded this and my Avira anti virus wont let me access it, so what in this damn thing??

- - - Updated - - -

It says TR.rogue.KDV.736120 was detected ?? WTH

- - - Updated - - -

Ok the virus scanner reports on the .gui but not on the console
Any reason for this?

Ummm I downloaded this and my Avira anti virus wont let me access it, so what in this damn thing??

- - - Updated - - -

It says TR.rogue.KDV.736120 was detected ?? WTH

- - - Updated - - -

Ok the virus scanner reports on the .gui but not on the console
Any reason for this?

False-positive, just add it to the avira "ignore list" or something like that.

I Can Edited DataBase by 'sqlitestudio-1.1.3'?
And file which i must edited is "forgottenserver.s3db"?
i edit it and all changed no save :[
2nd Ask
How to change protocol example from
9.60 to 9.82?

The SQLite is locked when the server is running, for secure reasons, so you can only edit it when you close the server.
I really recommend you to use MySql, this engine works fully with it.

I'm running TFS, and I can't seem to find where what guild you are in is stored in the database. I'm trying to create a trigger so that when you join the guild you will be added to the guildhall list to enter. Unfortunately I cannot figure out what table I should put the trigger on because I cannot figure out where what guild you are in is stored... I assumed players but I can only find rank_id and guildnick.

Any help would be appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`127.0.0.1`
TRIGGER `guildhall_invite`
AFTER UPDATE ON `players`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
if( rank_id = 1 OR rank_id = 2 OR rank_id = 3 )
{ INSERT INTO `house_lists` (`house_id`, `listid`, `list`) VALUES ('113', NEW.`id`, 'name'); }
ELSE{ INSERT INTO `house_lists` (`house_id`, `listid`, `list`) VALUES ('114', NEW.`id`, 'name'); }
END

any ideas why this doesn't work?

I'm trying to make it so that when you join a guild your automatically allowed to enter the guildhall

I'm running TFS, and I can't seem to find where what guild you are in is stored in the database. I'm trying to create a trigger so that when you join the guild you will be added to the guildhall list to enter. Unfortunately I cannot figure out what table I should put the trigger on because I cannot figure out where what guild you are in is stored... I assumed players but I can only find rank_id and guildnick.

Any help would be appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`127.0.0.1`
TRIGGER `guildhall_invite`
AFTER UPDATE ON `players`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
if( rank_id = 1 OR rank_id = 2 OR rank_id = 3 )
{ INSERT INTO `house_lists` (`house_id`, `listid`, `list`) VALUES ('113', NEW.`id`, 'name'); }
ELSE{ INSERT INTO `house_lists` (`house_id`, `listid`, `list`) VALUES ('114', NEW.`id`, 'name'); }
END

any ideas why this doesn't work?

I'm trying to make it so that when you join a guild your automatically allowed to enter the guildhall

The guilds are stored in the "guilds" table and the guild ranks are stored in the "guild_ranks" table.

The value of "rank_id" in the "players" table refers to a rank in the "guild_ranks" table and this rank belongs to a guild.

Btw, as far as I know there is no guild hall system in TFS 0.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back