• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.60/9.61] The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why in database xampp max gropu id is 3?

Because by default there are only 3 groups in this release, you can add more in the groups table.

Which is the password of the admin?

There is no admin account by default, you will have to create one.

Is there a way to get around the Group_ID only being able to go to 3? I mean like in other servers you have 1 being player, 2 tutor, 3 Senior Tutor, 4 GM, 5 CM and 6 which is GOD...

Yes, you can customize groups like you want in the groups table.

Any date for when it will be released in the open section?

Sometime next month.

What site can i use? And if you could help, whrere can i find tutorial to install the site on this OT?
I am already running this mistic, but with account manager. Hope you could help.

Another thing, if i want to put another global map, i need to change other things like monster or itens?
Thanks.

I have created the database "theforgottenserver" in phpmyadmin and imported "forgottenserver.sql". It does not seem to be working. When I start the server and create an account, this account does not show up in phpmyadmin.

Anyone know what the problem is? Have I done something wrong?
Respect to whoever helps! :)

I have created the database "theforgottenserver" in phpmyadmin and imported "forgottenserver.sql". It does not seem to be working. When I start the server and create an account, this account does not show up in phpmyadmin.

Anyone know what the problem is? Have I done something wrong?
Respect to whoever helps! :)

Man i try to use mysql too but i cant. Maybe you have imported the sql database but you didnt change in config.lua to use mysql unlike sqlite, and the database that is been modified is the sqlite.
Try to use sqlite studio and edit the .s3db file that is inside the OT folder to see if the accounts you created before are there :)

Man i try to use mysql too but i cant. Maybe you have imported the sql database but you didnt change in config.lua to use mysql unlike sqlite, and the database that is been modified is the sqlite.
Try to use sqlite studio and edit the .s3db file that is inside the OT folder to see if the accounts you created before are there :)

Looks like you're right. It is located inside the forgottenserver.s3db, does anyone know how I get forgottenserver.sql to work?

You need to change inside the config.lua "sqltype = "mysql"" and you need to put the password you use inside phpmyadmin and i think you need to put the autentication metod, i use sha1, or you can use plain maybe...

You need to change inside the config.lua "sqltype = "mysql"" and you need to put the password you use inside phpmyadmin and i think you need to put the autentication metod, i use sha1, or you can use plain maybe...

Thank you so much. I was ignoring the "sqltype" so that was the problem :)

Can anyone tell me how to set up quest scripts for this release since all the ones for TFS 0.3.6 crash my client. I looked at the included annihlator one and looks strange.. Am I gonna have to learn a new scripting method when i haven't even fully figured out the old one?

What site can i use? And if you could help, whrere can i find tutorial to install the site on this OT?
I am already running this mistic, but with account manager. Hope you could help.

Another thing, if i want to put another global map, i need to change other things like monster or itens?
Thanks.

http://otland.net/f118/znote-aac-1-3-forgotten-server-0-2-13-forgotten-server-0-3-6-0-4-a-166722/

Can anyone tell me how to set up quest scripts for this release since all the ones for TFS 0.3.6 crash my client. I looked at the included annihlator one and looks strange.. Am I gonna have to learn a new scripting method when i haven't even fully figured out the old one?

For simple chest quests you just have to set the uniqueid of the chest the same of the item id you want to give to the player.

Why this ot don't have the new spells?

You can find 'spell packs' here on the forums using the search function:
http://otland.net/f82/9-31-real-tibia-spells-pack-fits-tibiastats-formula-144789/

Thanks taraturen! i have a question why not support Sha1 hash? :blink:

For simple chest quests you just have to set the uniqueid of the chest the same of the item id you want to give to the player.

Yes. But when I tried to add a stack of 100 crystal coins it would only give 1.

This is a very good release, and I can't wait for the next one!

Please note me when the next release is out! :D

Is it just me, or can't the god cast any commands?
I keep getting "you can not execute this command"
Any ideas how I can fix it? ;x

I still can't get this to work...
The character gets god access, gets the outfit and the "behaviour" of a god.
But can't execute any commands..
And the npcs are gone aswell :eek:

Is it me that fucked up something or do I have to add extra files x.x?

What's the difference between these two in the first place?

"theforgottenserver-v0.2.14-win64console.7z (3.58 MB, 654 views)"
"theforgottenserver-v0.2.14-win64gui.7z (3.71 MB, 1000 views)"

What's the difference between these two in the first place?

"theforgottenserver-v0.2.14-win64console.7z (3.58 MB, 654 views)"
"theforgottenserver-v0.2.14-win64gui.7z (3.71 MB, 1000 views)"

The first is a GUI - Graphical User Interface:
tfs.jpg

The second is a console:

k54kdx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back