• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)

Excuse me but what is the source file and what am i supposed to do with it? Couldnt find any thread or so explaining what it is.

You must compile the source code, there are numerous tutorials on this; otherwise download the compiled executable that are in the attachment section of this thread.

Hello, Im being a starter of this things and im trying to learn, i have download the 32 bit _gui but when i start it and i do my charracter i go to my database on xampp that I imported and i dont find new acc created to do my GOD, can anyone repply me ?

thanks a lot :)

Hi,

Someone have a Oracle that works for this version? I`ve tried lots of scripts in this forum, and none worked, the one that comes with the server just dont respond.

Anderson.

Man It's say to me i can't start this program for u have not MSVCR110.Dll they say and try to download it aigan and i have do it but it's not work what to do?
Please help me fast

I can't start the server it's say MSVCP110.dll not hvae on our computer please insall it aigan i have install it's 1000 tmes but still not working what to do?
PLEASE HELP!

Hey Thx very much for this one, its the only one that worked on my pc, all the other ones crashed. But there is no npcs on this one and also there is a way to chance the map to global, only the map, cause if i change something else it will not work, i've all combinations possible!

have anyone a npc which can sell all mounts? or someone faster than me can show me where i can get him?

hello, whenever i open the forgotten server from the file it gives me an error saying " The program can't start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer" can someone please help?

Someone knows if I could have any issues running this server on Windows Server 2008?

can someone link me this download page
[9.60/9.61] The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit) cant find it here -.-

Back