• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)

what for a software i need download i have maked no ip org but havent know that i need download somthing

and sory that i write so much i have open this webside but its only open on Localhost. and when i put my ip : my internt open only where i can open and close ports wttf? whtas that problem and if i change the config ip on www. than i cant open server sorry for my bad english

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what you mean, maybe it will be more clear if you add screenshots.
It's normal btw if you can only acces your website on localhost or your IPv4 address, other people can acces it with your global ip/domain if port 80 is open.

yes but i havent download it ! shit kk and bro i cant open my webside its only open on localhost and if i put a ip server cant open than :S

havent u teamviver that i show u it fast?

a

k

yes and how i can open now my webside that it work on my syndakron.hopto.org ip?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you open port 80 people can connect to your website with your global ip/domain.
For other problems not related to this server you can create a thread in Support.
This thread is supposed to be about things for this server.

HELP!!!

Need your help...When I create a character with Account manager it lets me make an account then i go to log on that account and make a character and it says Character with this name already exist. then in the cmd it gives me an error message ->
[28/08/2016 17:00:57] mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `players` (`id`, `name`, `group_id`,
`account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`,
`lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`,
`soul`, `town_id`: MYSQL ERROR: Thread stack overrun: 8688 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack,
and 128000 bytes needed. Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack.

What have I done wrong or missed?
Someone please help me.

Emote spells does not exists at config did add it my self with "yes" but still does not work... can someone help me out?

Every time i try to use a
Code:
doPlayerSendTextMessage
the client crashes. I am currently trying to use
Code:
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"You've already reached the MAX level of Dodge Skill!!!!")
and it crashes every time. i have tried other scripts and it crashes

When I try to create a character to test the server I get the message:

"07:11 Account Manager: A player with this name already exists, please choose another name."

?

When I try to create a character to test the server I get the message:

"07:11 Account Manager: A player with this name already exists, please choose another name."

?
Locate my.ini file inside the UniServer folder (Core folder -> MySQL)
There will be a line like this: thread_stack = 128k

Delete that line or change the 128k to a 512k

I change in config.lua -sqlType = "sqlite" to sqlType = "mysql" but cant open server`? But if i let it be on-sqlType = "sqlite" There is no problem open it.
And Im using Znote-ACC but when I create account on webbsite I cant login into server with new created account.But when using account mannager and create account I can. How and where can I change this ?
what do i need to make people help me out ?
How did he solved this error? i have same one

Version 0.2.15 is outdated and unsupported as of the release of 1.0. The Forgotten Server v1.0 can be downloaded here: Release The Forgotten Server 1.0 · otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/releases/tag/v1.0)

The Forgotten Server
Version: 0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)!

A full list of changes can be found in doc/CHANGELOG.

This release comes with support for protocol 9.80-9.86, offline training, new VIP list code, new mounts and outfits, Twist of Fate, stamina system, unfair fight reduction, global inbox, a lot of optimizations and much more! This is probably the longest changelog a 0.2 release has ever had.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package is required to run the server (x86 for 32-bit, or x64 for 64-bit): download here.

Donations: OtLand.
By donating you become a premium user for a specific time on OtLand, it grants you access to exclusive premium content on the forum such as access to the private subversion where you can follow the development of OtLand supported projects, access to the premium board with resources and priority support.

Source code:
Subversion client: svn://svn.otland.net/public/forgottenserver/tags/0.2.15/​

Download The Forgotten Server 0.2.15:
What are those in your scan?

ESET-NOD32A Variant Of Win32/GameServer.AA
KingsoftVIRUS_UNKNOWN
TrendMicro-HouseCallTROJ_GEN.F47V0503

What are those in your scan?

ESET-NOD32A Variant Of Win32/GameServer.AA
KingsoftVIRUS_UNKNOWN
TrendMicro-HouseCallTROJ_GEN.F47V0503
these are false positives, if you don't trust the executable files, you can always compile the source file yourself

Back