• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80] Rising Continents - Revamp - Release

Blackstone

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Old Thread: http://otland.net/threads/9-6-rising-continents-release.210042/

Intoduction:

Hey Guys, I once started a little project, some of you may know.
It was meant to be a RPG/Fun server that rises from time to time.
While players hunt and level I had the task to extent the map with more and more spawns, so they could have seen the whole development of the server and map.

Thats the reason why it was called: "Rising Continents"

I just enlarged and revamped many parts but in time I just stopped mapping again and I won't have any use for it in future. So here it is! ;)

Many parts need to be finished, I may think of finishing it in future, but currently I have not time.

Additional Information:

Rook was meant to be like a tutorial island, wood cutting system and mineing system should have been intoduced there. (It came out kinda big)

The main continent is not completed at all, nearly all underground areas are still waiting for its finish.

The desert continent very big but up to now only small parts are done.

The jungle continent has not started yet. (parts of a city exist, but I haven't inserted yet)

Current minimap:

J445mgOe.png

Some screenshots:

28zCmryH.png

HPf4aztq.png

GEyixU0W.png

It might not be the best map at all, but I think it should be shared :) have fun!
Have fun with it! I hope you enjoy. :)

Attachments

• BLACKSTONE-RISING-CONTINENTS.otbm
    4.3 MB · Views: 216 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Did i Miss something? the ZIP version that was deleted had the spawns and houses.
and you only gave the OTBM file... :p

okay. anyway, it's downloaded.

Did i Miss something? the ZIP version that was deleted had the spawns and houses.
and you only gave the OTBM file... :p

okay. anyway, it's downloaded.
I don't really remember but I never keep spawn and houses anyway, sorry =d

Great release!

I reuploaded the map to otlandcloud for faster download speed, & no removal!
Link

Back