• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.81][0.3.7] Evolutions RPG by Zbizu v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
So I was bored and I thought about an epic evolutions remake, not just evo with tps, weird edited city and 9999x exp, just something awesome.
As results I managed to split main shop building and totally rebuild Enigma City(basing on Carlin/Thais street layout)

as promised - v2 posted this week - a bit late(sunday), but I had to fix many bugs and stuff
Here is new version of my evolutions remake.

evoground.png

Before you label it as yet another weird evo edit, here are some screenshots(click to zoom):

V1 thread with more screenshots

Datapack runs only on 0.3.7(doesn't work on TFS 0.2), should work on alternative 9.81 distributions also(may require some functions from TFS to run correctly)
Known issues(easy to fix) listed in readmeTODO.txt, please report all bugs which are not listed in this file

Authors of used scripts and changes since v1:
Scripts in datapack:
Author(s) | Script
Darkhaos | Random item stats, Demon oak
Gesior.pl | alternative offline training if primiary one doesn't work, thread: http://otland.net/f81/forgotten-server-0-4-9-6-some-older-offline-training-bar-game-167962/, install guide in recompile.txt, DO NOT INSTALL IF FIRST SCRIPT WORKS
Map tracker dev(s), some tibians, Cipsoft | Tracked rl tibia locations added to map(two forbidden islands, banuta, the hive, poh pieces, amazon camp, rats cave, Razachai)
Mock The Bear(aka Mock) | Vip system(with vip scroll, premium scroll id), Upgrade & Slot system, fly system
Others, read desc | custom npcs from real datapack/tfs with random lines(examples written by PhoOwned, StreamSide) and stuff
TFS dev team | basic scripts from TFS
TFS mods(codegoogle) | adori blank mod, modified firstitems mod, ignoring account manager and adding level 2 weapons
Ub Kenobi | /spawn;/home command for players, this thread
Unknown | Some scripts from real datapacks(poi, rust remover, enchanting altars and some others)
Unknown | 9.8 monsterpack
Xidaozu, other evolutions server devs | original Evolutions 0.7.x map
Zbizo(aka zbizu):
- Obsidian sculpting ice cubes,
- custom spells pack,
- snake god's sceptre as wand,
- fastattack,
- group TESTER,
- fixed god /light,
- fixed spellbook(original code from TFS),
- points shop,
- some easter eggs,
- mini quests,
- edited map(original made by Xidaozu's and evolutions server devs),
- documentation,
- changes in scripts to make them fit to datapack,
- talkactions exhaustion(not sure if gives actual protection)
- unfinished quest which requires teamwork (at least 6 players) - TO DO: island on surface, portals behind bone barrier, buttons
- unfinished quest npc, ship captain
- testing polygon with some not implemented yet scripts made by me, command for testers+ /polygon (feru spawn won't be added, is for testing loot only)

Other authors are included in footnotes and headers of codes
If you are an author of one of not mentioned scripts contact me, I'll include you.

Major changes:
- added many scripts, areas and npcs, authors listed above
- moved to 9.81 (map is still 9.6, though)
- added EDITED demon oak from this thread(best free demon oak so far), starts from crazy girl with name Neki

Download:
SpeedyShare | EN SendSpace | PL SendSpace

Scan:
Jotti | VirusTotal

Your move ot creators!
please don't mess it up
~Zbizu

Without them this datapack wouldn't be that awesome. Some script uploaders post also footnote in their post something like "do not post anywhere without permission", "give credits to author", etc., therefore I wanted to list all sources here.

@up
use schemas from your engine to create database, then make your account via acc maker/manager, then manually set group id 6 in sql

You wanted to do "just something awesome", and you really did it. I wish someone will Evo RPG server from this. Didn't you think about hosting this?

I did, my friend can even buy a dedicated server for me. I want to host it once finished. I really don't care about money from that data - I just want to improve quality of other evo servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Next patch will contain bugless arena, but I have no ideas what to add else

Will be a amazing private project.

- - - Updated - - -

Will be a amazing private project.

Any1 got a database working good for this server? I used one from a 8.6 server and got message Your character could not be loaded.

8.6 < - > 9.81
see difference?
If you don't know simple thing like this you don't deserve that datapack.
Use 9.81 schema

very nice indeed :) something worth of hosting! waiting for v3 tho :p any ETA?

There wasn't any big changes since v2, I'll add more areas before next official release
there is small patch which adds pvp and svargrond arenas, I've uploaded it on TNET, if you want link ask me via pm (dunno if posting download link here is allowed if there's link to another forum in archive description)

1st-3rd of May are days free from work I think I'll find some time to upload it.

Hi, i cant seem to find a good 9.81 distro to go with this. Could you link me a dl from yours?

Cheers~~

Seaneman

zbizu, have you version 3? This map is very nice and I use for my server <3 have you new update?

I've sent you newest release via pm(it's made for another forum and has its link in desc, it's not finished also this is why I don't want to post it here as v3)
v3 will be posted between 1st/3rd of May, I want to finish tp room(will be located on depot -1 to make map look less stereotype evo-like) with rank system and boss arenas for task system(everything located in 3-floored tp room)
trz1kopia.png

Ice zone and orcs?

planned in v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back