• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.81][0.3.7] Evolutions RPG by Zbizu v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
v3 posted, please close this thread.
Link: (insert link here when v3 will be accepted, otherwise please remove this line from this post)

cant wait for v3 i will be hosting ur map if u wanna join and be a gm or god just send me a msg

getting errors

I've got a problem, and I am totally newbie with OT. So, I download [0.3.7 preview win64] and i put there all files from your pack there, and change informations about database in file <config037.lua> and change it name to <config.lua> then turn on the server and I getting
Code:
WARNING: MYSQL Lost connection, attempting to reconnect...
WARNING:  max_allowed_packet might be set too low for binary map storage
Use the following query to raise max_allow_packet: SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

So my first question is how to change it because on one of the topics was said to put this in mysql.ini and when I do it MYSQL won't run :/

and after that and informations about Loading rest of files etc OT running, but when I try to log in to pass 1/1 on client 9.81 I get disconnect error and on server console write
Code:
 [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size <IP: 127.0.0.1>

Anyone will help me? I just wanna to run this OT and play with few friends just for fun and I'am totally newbie with OT, search whole yesterday for answer for this but found nothing.

PS. Sorry for my english.

Go into your database ^ and enter a query and type -> SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192 ;

andd for your RSA decrypt, try make your local IP in config from 127.0.0.1 > localhost.

I've got a problem, and I am totally newbie with OT. So, I download [0.3.7 preview win64] and i put there all files from your pack there, and change informations about database in file <config037.lua> and change it name to <config.lua> then turn on the server and I getting
Code:
WARNING: MYSQL Lost connection, attempting to reconnect...
WARNING:  max_allowed_packet might be set too low for binary map storage
Use the following query to raise max_allow_packet: SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

Omg, the error tell you EXACTLY what to do. When you see a "error" try to read it first.

Newest version available in my signature.
Please stop refreshing my old threads.

Hi Zbizu!

First of all i want to thank you for your effort.

Was long time ago i run a server (coupple years ago) and i have totaly forgot how to run this version with all kick-ass content you remake and made.

Can i ask a noob question how to run it, i just want to have some fun :)

Best Regards,
Mucitrus

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt read to good was late when i typed here with my recent post :p sorry. I've seen you have made v3 and i've download that one i suppose i have the old TFS. And i see to ask if any engine works or not is ignored, i suppose please delete this post and the previous i made. If any want to pm me feel free to. Thank you very mutch.

Best Regards,
Mucitrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back