• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

999,999,999 exp (real Tibia)

RunarM

Finally back
Reaction score
yeah-1.jpg

He has more but tibia.com cant come over 999,999,999 exp xD

Erig:
Erig.jpg

Last edited:
PHP should be able to handle values above 999999999, and that experience value is between Level 393 and 394 so I guess he stopped at 999999999.

Well actually, he's a botter. I think he took an screenshot at level 350~~ or something, with all his friends around. The picture was uploaded at www.tibiabr.com by Lord'paulistinha himself. On the picture you can see he was using Tibiabot NG, got XXXX experience to the next level ~~ something. :p

Well actually, he's a botter. I think he took an screenshot at level 350~~ or something, with all his friends around. The picture was uploaded at www.tibiabr.com by Lord'paulistinha himself. On the picture you can see he was using Tibiabot NG, got XXXX experience to the next level ~~ something. :p
I don't think he use it for cave-botting but for healing, looting etcetc. He aren't stupid to bot on level 300+.

Craban stated that experience counters aren't illegal, so if he was only using NG's experience counter (because it's not illegal) then that doesn't make him a botter.

Jo3

I don't think he use it for cave-botting but for healing, looting etcetc. He aren't stupid to bot on level 300+.

Is it stupid to bot a 300+ knight, nearly 400? It's damn stupid to manually huntig on a knight with level 300+. Also, 80% of all highleveled character that are being botted is 98% watched by the owner. I tried to ban the highest leveled player on rookgaard, Crisne. I knew all the time he was cavebotting, always walked on the same waypoint all the time, if I stepped in front of him, he stopped. But started walking for like 10 seceonds after that again, then the owner probably came back to the computer, or noticed he was trapped. However, one week later.. I saw this message that GM Lantheos on Celesta had banished Crisne for using illegal softwares to play the game with.

I guess Lord'Paulistinha is doing the same, watch the character while botting so he won't get caught by a gamemaster.

@Jo3Bingham: I don't know if you didn't understand the sentence or not, but however, it was shown he had cavebotting button on another screenshot.

Yip :D
I look a SS in TH

I look in the backpack
Bp -1

why bot? as fast as someone reach high level everyone starts to call him botter, damn folks are so stupid this days.

true when ive botten to 102 like all in game chat called me a botter -.- XDDDDDDD

ive botted but still how do they know i was looking while i botted so no one can call me a botter if they havent seen me bot...

lol.. lp and his guild OWNS the biggest frost dragon spawn (what its name now is) so he can bot ;D

Craban stated that experience counters aren't illegal, so if he was only using NG's experience counter (because it's not illegal) then that doesn't make him a botter.

Jo3

If you are using a botting program for that, yes it is illegal.

Jo3

Infact, it does. But just a program that only counts the XP would be legal.

Jo3

where did he say that?

Back