• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A dedicated server that can handle 100+ players.

Zippow

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking for a cheap dedicated server that can handle about 100 players.
If you know any good one, please link it ;)

cheers.

But 69 for installation so it means I have to pay it once right? Then I just pay normal 50/month.
True, but hetzner has the price: 59eur, and 0eur setup. Compared to 49eur + 59eur setup.

I know a hoster where you get a vps with 4GB, windows and 2x2,1 GhZ and 50gb hdd for ~20-30€/month.
The net speed was really good when i rent it back in time (1Gbits).
Regards,
Damon

@Damon Ich kannst nicht deutsch sprechen :/, aber do you know if there's a paypal option?
The prices are good I guess ;p

I can speak german and the prices and the service is really good :)
They do offer the following payment options:
pay.png

If you need help with ordering i can translate everything you need :)
So as you see they offer PayPal, Ukash, paysafecard and "Überweisung" which means bank transfer.
@umbled
If you want to you can add me on skype "ympkeronline" and i can guide you through the whole order process :)

I hope you are joking, hetzner is 59, the one you posted is 49 + 69eur 120~ Thats almost exacly the double of hetzner...

I dont know if you're reading what I write. 59EUR > 49$. Im saying about these offers: http://www.soyoustart.com/us/offers.xml Where do you see EUR there hmm? And setup fee, 69$ you pay once not every month. So its much cheaper than hetzner.

Back