• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A donation from Cyntara [Final] [110%]

Why can't we donate directly to Giant Panda, and why can't we have information about this person?

I mean hell, I'm not gonna give a cheeseburger to the nearest person, I will give it DIRECTLY to the bum outside on the curb.

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the youtube vids!

Blue

Last edited:
Why can't we donate directly to Giant Panda, and why can't we have information about this person?

I mean hell, I'm not gonna give a cheeseburger to the nearest person, I will give it DIRECTLY to the bum outside on the curb.

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the youtube vids!

Blue

If you missed it, I'm not disclosing information due to it being a surprise, and I sure wouldn't want someone posting a bunch of my personal information on the internet without my consent. If you're still skeptical, read below.

Agreed wuth Blue.

That's your choice then. I've stated all my reasons that the alias is the way it is (above, too), and what the cause is. Whether or not you believe me is your choice, but if they were for me, I wouldn't be asking you if you wanted to write a personal message, I also wouldn't throw a huge event like this, I'd keep my website the way it is and get donations the normal way. I never before have added "bonus" points. So whether you believe it or not (You will receive feedback from the recipient most likely at the end of this thread) it shouldn't matter a whole lot, considering you are getting bonus points whether you believe in the cause or not. That's a fact. Those who do contribute will see, though.

ooo is red off to college and if so which 1?

I'm sixteen. Not yet, sir. This is not for me.

You should change the first post, you said if you donate $10 you will be invited to a 'Medium-Sized castle with spawns'

Sounds like spawns are given before anyone even donates $40.
The information is correct, when there are spawns of course.

Red

Just donated 10$..

Character: Omaba
Name: Phil

Thank you very much, the points have been added and you are invited to the area on Omaba

Red

Last edited:
Yo Red, I donated yesterday on "Omaba" and for some reason I cant get inside the "panda castle thingy" maybe you spelled my name wrong I dunno.. Fix plxxx :) Its "Omaba" and not "Obama" haha..

thanks! Phil~

Yo Red, I donated yesterday on "Omaba" and for some reason I cant get inside the "panda castle thingy" maybe you spelled my name wrong I dunno.. Fix plxxx :) Its "Omaba" and not "Obama" haha..

thanks! Phil~

Sincerest apologies. What America does to you, right? ;)

Red

The castle is receiving a Nightmare spawn today.

Red

Sounds like a nice thing to do. Expect $60 usd within today :)

Best regards,

Rals

Sounds like a nice thing to do. Expect $60 usd within today :)

Best regards,

Rals

Done...

Character: Rals
Name: Rafael Amador

Best regards! :)

PS. May contribute a little more in the next days... today I receive my paycheck :)

Done...

PS. May contribute a little more in the next days... today I receive my paycheck :)

Feel free to give me a VIP medal. I'll love you long time. <3

Only $5 ^_^

What happened to putting in spawns today...?

I have been busy today, they'll be in there tomorrow morning, I have to wake up early anyhow.

Done...

We very much appreciate your donation. Your personal message has been included as well. Also, you have donated over $40 to this cause, you may choose a private spawn for the castle. We already have a nightmare spawn in there. Your donation means a lot!

Red

Was about to donate $10 twice, then it said my credit card was denied. I'll try again later, someone told me it takes up to 4 hours for the visa to activate. >.>

Thank you for your donation Diehard. Your Medusa spawn will be added with the next server reset.

Red

Back