• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A donation from Cyntara [Final] [110%]

Won't let me donate... saying my credit card is rejected from ym card company thing >.>

Brandon, your donation is now complete

My character name is Rain
(Real name is Brandon, incase you didn't realize from the sentence up top, lol)

When I get the points for this, I'll donate another $10.

Note: if you do not use the $10 button, you may have a confusion in the donation process. Likewise, it can usually be figured out.

Cherry Eyed & Rain, you have received your points, invite to the castle, and Cherry Eyed has a choice of a spawn. Thank you both very much for your donations!
Red

Last edited:
Brandon, your donation is now complete

Another $10 for Rain.

:blink: which type spawn i can choice Red some better nightmare or especially to mage ?
(good exp to lvl700)

You can only choose a spawn if you have donated $40 or in increments.
Sorry Rain, I fell asleep early last night, your points have been added.

Very much appreciated guys! Let's meet our goal!
Red

Red... someone asked me ingame what would be the 6 unique items I got and I couldnt answer... I thought it was one... and apparently I didn't understand the last line of the 10usd donation... could you clarify please??

- A unique item (one per donor, will not receive another upon further donations)

Thanks in advance,

Best regards!

Red... someone asked me ingame what would be the 6 unique items I got and I couldnt answer... I thought it was one... and apparently I didn't understand the last line of the 10usd donation... could you clarify please??

- A unique item (one per donor, will not receive another upon further donations)

Thanks in advance,

Best regards!

You get the panda bear.
19:56 You see a panda teddy.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This is an exclusive item was awarded to Rain for donating to Giant Panda.

Cute lil' guy too. Plus he makes noise when you "use him"

char name: Raxor

will donate 3 times for now :p since i know what its like to have to pay for school :/

gonna donate some more but i'll wait till i can talk to you in game or over pm's red so i can get my points added right away ;p

Last edited:

Thanks in advance,

Best regards!

It's the Panda Teddy. You will only get on per donor (person, not per donation) which is also what the second part means, will NOT receive another upon further donations.

So donating $10 or $20, you still just get one panda. :thumbup:

Done. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Red

It's the Panda Teddy. You will only get on per donor (person, not per donation) which is also what the second part means, will NOT receive another upon further donations.

So donating $10 or $20, you still just get one panda. :thumbup:

Ohhh I see... I haven't received mine :(

Or... maybe I haven't looked well enough...

Either way, thanks!

Best regards!

Donated $20 Just now!

Character Name: Jevo
Residence: England, UK

Back