• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A donation from Cyntara [Final] [110%]

Red, if i donate normally how can you know if i want the private resp and the queens panda's castle
I am Kevin on the server, thanks.
I already donate. i got 10 points
Thanks.

Last edited:
well i need to donate another $140 to the sever so i might as well donate to this and get the 15 extra points per $10 and some privte spawns

$140 ?!?

You rich ? want to send me some money while your at it haha :D

hi red, just donated for another spawn and 60pts i want to add demon sprouts and change the other to nightmares please please msg me ingame or here for details

Last edited:
Red, if i donate normally how can you know if i want the private resp and the queens panda's castle
I am Kevin on the server, thanks.
I already donate. i got 10 points
Thanks.

You have to use the $10 button or else I won't know.

I just donated 40$, I forgot to "add character name" on the first and last 10$ donation. So my char name is only listed on 2 donations but I still want the other 2 donations to go to my char, my misstake sorryy :p.

so Character name is Omaba 40$ pleasee... not Obama :p

Thanks,
Phil~

Hahah, I got it this time. Your points have been added. Which kind of spawn would you like?

hi red, just donated for another spawn and 60pts i want to add demon sprouts and change the other to nightmares please please msg me ingame or here for details

I need your character name to add the points.

All other points ect. Added.
[email protected], I cannot add your points until I know who you are. Please contact me with the name on your PayPal Account and your name in-game so I can add your points. Anyone trying to impersonate this person will get banned for wasting my time.

Red

Last edited:
ok my char name is Haze, rl name ginette location canada and tapdemon is Tak (my rl friend) i'll get him to confirm

Red, but only i can donate with daopay or is only with paypal?
because in daopay you only can donate 5 and 5
I am Kevin on the server

what do i do to get my points i donated like 5 minutes ago. and what information do u need ? and were shud i give it to you .

Done... once again I forgot to add the char name in the instructions of the second 30usd donation :p

Best regards!

ok my char name is Haze, rl name ginette location canada and tapdemon is Tak (my rl friend) i'll get him to confirm

Thanks.

Red, but only i can donate with daopay or is only with paypal?
because in daopay you only can donate 5 and 5
I am Kevin on the server

We don't accept DaoPay.
http://otland.net/f427/donation-cyntara-7-22-10-82-a-91735/#post932693

Done... once again I forgot to add the char name in the instructions of the second 30usd donation :p

Best regards!

Please note you only get 30 points because our automatic system already added 60.
You can choose 2 spawns as well.

what do i do to get my points i donated like 5 minutes ago. and what information do u need ? and were shud i give it to you .

PM me your name on the PayPal account & Character name.

Red

Thanks.

Please note you only get 30 points because our automatic system already added 60.
You can choose 2 spawns as well.

Red

Red,

What is the best way to contact your regarding my points balance... Ive done the math twice and I´m missing near 50 of those points. I´ve done 4 / 30usd donations for this event (in case something has not been accounted for :) )

Edit: Dunno if can be done, but since higher lvls run between the 2 nm spawns wipping all out, could you add a 3rd nightmare´s spawn? Are jammer gollems an option (really I´ve never seen one)?

Best regards!

Last edited:
Red,

What is the best way to contact your regarding my points balance... Ive done the math twice and I´m missing near 50 of those points. I´ve done 4 / 30usd donations for this event (in case something has not been accounted for :) )

Edit: Dunno if can be done, but since higher lvls run between the 2 nm spawns wipping all out, could you add a 3rd nightmare´s spawn? Are jammer gollems an option (really I´ve never seen one)?

Best regards!

E-mail customer support with your transaction ID's for the point misconception I suppose.

And yes, Jammers are an option.

Red

hi red, i have not yet recieved the 60 points and i am going away for 2 days so i would like to change the werewolves that i asked you for Demon sprouts(pack of 2 or 3 max), and nightmares (maximum avialable) with my second donation. thank you

Thanks, points added.

hi red, i have not yet recieved the 60 points and i am going away for 2 days so i would like to change the werewolves that i asked you for Demon sprouts(pack of 2 or 3 max), and nightmares (maximum avialable) with my second donation. thank you

You haven't provided the necessary information. I need an E-mail to customer support with your Transaction IDs to confirm a flaw in the point-adding, which, I doubt.

Red

once more. but for 2 of my chars is that ok?

rl name: ryan
char names: 10$ for Khaos and 30$ for Raxor

We hit our goal! This means that we will have a double experience day starting tomorrow, and a double experience day for every 20% we pass our goal until the end of the day. Thank you so much for your contributions, the recipient will receive the donations mid-august. I will request that they give feedback for our forums, but it's not 100%.

Red

Back