• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A donation from Cyntara [Final] [110%]

We hit our goal! This means that we will have a double experience day starting tomorrow, and a double experience day for every 20% we pass our goal until the end of the day. Thank you so much for your contributions, the recipient will receive the donations mid-august. I will request that they give feedback for our forums, but it's not 100%.

Red

K lets go double the exp.
You're not getting rid of us.

Last edited:
hey did i give you the necessary informations? sent you by PM.. what else i need to do to get my points?

Hevent gotten points yet.

Hey Red when will i get my points i payed yesterday (The last day) and i still haven't even gotten any in my account.

I donated and extra $30 yesterday. Ill tell you what spawn I want once I think of it. Thanks.

Hey Red when will i get my points i payed yesterday (The last day) and i still haven't even gotten any in my account.

Your character name @ First/Last Name? (You can PM me if it's sensitive)

Same here i dont received my points

=[

I donated and extra $30 yesterday. Ill tell you what spawn I want once I think of it. Thanks.

Thank you, Myth. It's very appreciated. Let me know when you've decided.

Red

The event is over. Thank you very much to everybody who donated. I will keep you up to date on the status of the donations, and hopefully we can get some feedback from Giant Panda. Prizes will be distributed a little bit later today.

If you still wish to include a personal message to Giant Panda, please, feel free to do so, I would love to add your message. But please post here, include your first & last name, and your message, I will add it to the letter. Remember, she won't receive this until mid august.

I will keep this thread open for discussion/adding final thoughts/any last concerns before the castle is locked up for good. Please note that you cannot donate after this point. If this thread gets too off-topic, the posts will be deleted and the thread will be locked until the donations are given to Giant Panda.

I have one last thank you for everybody who participated, and helped this cause. Tomorrow (Sunday) will be a double experience day. As a grand prize for every player who donated, every player who did not, and every player that would have liked to, but couldn't manage to do so. Please stay tuned for more!
Red

I oppose, Sunday is God's day. We can't be spending time on the computer. We must be in the churches and praying to this awesome being.

Red,

I sent the e-mail to customer service :)

It was nice seeing all the list of the people that donated!! Way to go guys!!!

About the spawns, i will go with 1 of jammer gollems, the other one I will accept suggestions since I'm to new to this server to know all the monsters :p

Best regards!

Thank you, Myth. It's very appreciated. Let me know when you've decided.

Red

Yeah i put my information on paypal

rals i suggest going with nightmares for your second spawn (like me) because they are generally in high demand and are usually the best exp rate in easyer monsters

red, i think i sent u the id's in pm instead of to customer service is that what i was supposed to do? in that case, consider it done, i would need the link tho, thanks

rals i suggest going with nightmares for your second spawn (like me) because they are generally in high demand and are usually the best exp rate in easyer monsters

red, i think i sent u the id's in pm instead of to customer service is that what i was supposed to do? in that case, consider it done, i would need the link tho, thanks

Was thinking the same thing :p

About the id's, it will be faster if you send him an e-mail to customer service: [email protected]

Best regards,

Yeah i put my information on paypal

hi red, i didnt get the points yet

I can't help you two if you don't provide more than "hey I didnt get points help"

I dealt with over forty people, I can't keep all names straight. I have one player missing 60 points, but I'll need their first & last name as confirmation.

If you want help, provide the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email (on the PayPal Account)
- Times donated

And perhaps I can begin to help you.
Red

Red:
Hice una donasion de 10$ por 15 puntos y no me llegaron los puntos a mi cuenta, cada ves que le pregunto al GM pool no me da una respuesta, porfavor, atiende mi pedido, desde ya muchas gracias.
Dking
Email: [email protected]

Donated

Red:
I made a donasion of $ 10 for 15 points and the points I missed my mind, every time I ask the GM pool does not give me an answer, please, hear my order, of course thank you very much.
Dking
Email: [email protected]

Ok Red this time im going to give you a fully detailed message.

My first name is:Kobe
My last name is: Davis
My E-Mail for the Pay-Pal is:[email protected]
Ive donated:Twice
Thx Red hope you can give me my points soon ^^ if you need any more information like the transaction to prove it or something along those lines then I would be happy to help :D

Back