• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few friends' Life Thread

@WoodsOner
This is the first time i see a mage at sea serpents! haha

A new advancement (120 axe fighting)

8WpHP73.png

Lol why not, pack that mofo with sds and just push Auto Exploring on your Magebot.

@WoodsOner
This is the first time i see a mage at sea serpents! haha

A new advancement (120 axe fighting)

8WpHP73.png

You are really amazing, you got axe fighting when you was 3-4 sqm from hydra. You master of axes! XD

Keizer (my rl):
mcbvb7.png

Sixty Nine(Jinxx,me):
Advanced to level 247 at 13:50.

More screenies soon.

@WoodsOner
I'm just saying that i've never seen any druid/ms there before, just like Ek's on lizards lol

@Moj Mistrz
It was too late to take the picture when the message showed up on my screen, so i had to take the pic that way :p

YUNO turn off the team outfits :( I look like i have full mage.

Did it on Sixty Nine ._.
Forgot to do it on Keizer o.o

P.S. I'm botting Keizer using MC along with Sixty Nine beacuse he's my rl friend and he's busy with school atm.

@Came to my spawn, was exping, 1 PL came and said that he will put bot there. I was like ' If you must to ', later he attacked me with friends. He said that if ill go there again he will come there with 3 friends. I came back and he attacked me, got white skull. 'ACCIDENTALY' Patriotic Union was already there. 4:0 to us!

uo0005b.png

Last edited:
@Premislao
I'm glad you like this thread! we will keep it as active as possible :D

New advancements, loots & more!

270 Took all my levels back!

Q6aQeQD.png

hdE7Tg_.png

Finished my Hydra task! took me 2 days to kill 650 hydras on a shitty spawn :p Also killed The many!

O6JGWp_.png

Gt_m1e9.png
2NqS0_a.png

After that, i noticed i reached 70 points on Paw and Fur tasks, so i was able to kill Tiquandas Revenge and Demodras kkkkkkk

3nNJNw0.png
KS4-tEk.png

-APZnso.png
wMCP2E2.png

eq1h5R.png
6vde4hI.png

And total loot from 35 tasks points was:

hWlOIE2.png

I hope you enjoy my pics ;] More fun shits coming laterrr!

Last edited:
mixed my accounts while checking inbox on rosestylah so ill repost images on this acc. sorry lawl

Gorgo:
14ul06t.png

The Noxious Spawn:
jqnswp.png

Leviathan:
2a4r2gl.png

Paw n Fur points status:
9rlovp.png

Back