• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few friends' Life Thread

WTF dude he can barely speak english what are you talking about ?

I just gave you a reason for speaking multiple languages. Because you will end up in a ditch while he won't. Speaking multiple languages is key in your professional carreer. But hey, how would you know?

Why would he learn one of the most ugliest languages ever ?!

Because its the sixth language in the world and 230 million people speak it. Which makes it kind of important, don't u think?

WrTcEQu.png

Reason? I'm asking myself too heh. Ask them. =)

We wanted to be in your oh so famous "guild thread"

wayne hates brs cuz some brs(ME HAHA)killed him and his friends(patriotic pussys or something)
cry on my shoulder guys!
gogo take some pics cuz u are not born to pvp
AND I CAN KILL YOU 24/7 JUST MAKE ME ANGRY

wayne hates brs cuz some brs(ME HAHA)killed him and his friends(patriotic pussys or something)
cry on my shoulder guys!

I can join a guild to make fun wars and battles whenever i want to, i just don't want to.
Atleast, when i want to pk with my friends, i do it on my main char (i risk), i don't bring noob chars / second chars like you and your monkey followers do. We don't use magebot and combo bots like you, neither we use anti push and shit.

We like to play fair (still we bot for levels, who doesn't?), you don't. You guys are lame and none of the current leading teams wants to fight against you, it's simple.

And now go back to your deepling guards spawn and cry everyone to leave it "plis bro".

And btw, stop asking about having warmode and get white skull for the fuck sake, oh no, wait, you guys are scared.

Me on warzone 3 hunt for rod ... about 1h so this is my loot :D

and i got 2 rods after ea ... first from cliff then ironbright ... D:

nv17af.png

I just gave you a reason for speaking multiple languages. Because you will end up in a ditch while he won't. Speaking multiple languages is key in your professional carreer. But hey, how would you know?

Because its the sixth language in the world and 230 million people speak it. Which makes it kind of important, don't u think?"

LOL 1st of all my professional carrier is an electrotehnician which doesn't require any other languages than my native language at all but i pwn english at school.
2.What is important about saying br?br?br?br?HEUHEUHUEUHEUHEU I REPORT YOU all the time ?

Because its the sixth language in the world and 230 million people speak it. Which makes it kind of important, don't u think?

We wanted to be in your oh so famous "guild thread"

too bad you died later by serpent spawn :(, mr pro.

- - - Updated - - -

cry on my shoulder guys!

Go back on your tree, please. Sell bananas and buy a house in a city if you are human being.

Stop with the offtopic now, a lot of posts have been deleted so stay ontopic.

273 (Last level i've made today after i've taken back again 2 levels i lost dying):

gS5Rzet.png

And after that, we (Patriotic Union) decided to go to Warzone 2:

tv4kGA.png

Good night everyone!

I specifically said in ventrilo that me and ponteen will ue combo him. If he then decides to rush in and also ue then it's not really my fault, is it?

I mean you insulted yourself because the words " another kid ".

@WoodsOner
Thanks.

New level & Boss!

Sz1UOd0.png

And killed Gorgo!

Boss:

12-T0fG.png

Loot!

6Movi-l.png

More pictures coming later! ;)

Last edited:
Back