• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few friends' Life Thread

294 Level advance.
2bj8B_.png

295 Level advance.
A5zsU5.png

296 Level advance.
A_--94.png

Loot from whole level.
Products:
bNEjuz.png

Rest items:
16x
Magma_Boots.gif
10x
Wand_of_Everblazing.gif
14x
Fire_Axe.gif
1x
Chaos_Mace.gif
7x
Spiked_Squelcher.gif
4x
Tower_Shield.gif
4x
Crown_Shield.gif
1x
Magma_Coat.gif
1x
Magma_Legs.gif
1x
Spellbook_of_Mind_Control.gif
3x
Terra_Boots.gif
11x
Magma_Amulet.gif
(there was more of them, but I used it),
18x
Fire_Sword.gif
29x
Yellow_Gem.gif
2x
Red_Gem.gif
2300~
Platinum_Coin.gif

Supplies used:
2000~
Great_Spirit_Potion.gif
3000~
Crystalline_Arrow.gif

Dunno if its profit. Too busy to calculate it. XD

Warzone 3 is WAY more profitable. Its definitely worth the 5kk investment for an Abyssador's Lash

Warzone 3 is WAY more profitable. Its definitely worth the 5kk investment for an Abyssador's Lash

Well, I went to warzone 2(and got free access xD) for fun, not for cash, but thanks anyways. I'll try to hunt warzone 3 when I get lash, now its not profitable to use red crystals for me.

Well, I did not use cavebot since October, but yes I used bot 1.5 month ago while training, and thats all. Everything gained from level 228-278 was botted, everything above and below was made manually.

pULFn3.png

Out of 62 tickets, only 2 was winning.. lols

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, I should sell some loot. =D
OEUQr5.png

- - - Updated - - -

11,397,600 gp (11,3976 kk) in total from whole 61,46 k oz loot.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course there was also many glaciar rods(like 22) and wand of everblazing(like 21) and many many addon items, which aren't sold at all, so the profit is like 16-18kk or even more. :D

Back