• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows A few mistakes, please help, (

Reins

Reaction score
Well, I have trivial error, but I do not know how to fix it

Well, so do not dwell, I will leave screen, explains it all;]

@ Edit

If the screen does not appear, the point is that, for example, posts Highscore department rules, account, etc. show up too high, it's not me on the MENU, but what he writes in the center of the post is for example, is showing me he almost LOGO server, when I assume I do not see the form box number because it logo

Text showing up too high, where can I find foo, which is set to begin where the text, left right up down in the Permissions and not only, as for example in my last kill everything shows up too high ...

The second and most important in my opinion is that my server is off after 22 minutes. Error occurs, it writes the "Send Now" do not send ", which probably everyone knows, it might help, when I go into the details:
Code:

AppName: theforgottenserver.exe AppVer: 0.3.4.1756 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 89e8558d
C: \ PROGRA ~ 1 \ ADMINI ~ 1 \ LOCALS ~ 1 \ Temp \ ac94_appcompat. txt

The third mistake is that the monsters do not give exp or exp player is set to 0 I do not know whether the error lies in the fact that we have recently changed the engine in stages for fun:

Code:

xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?
<stages>
<world id="0" multiplier="1">
<stage minlevel="8" maxlevel="50" multiplier="100"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="80" multiplier="80"/>
<stage minlevel="81" maxlevel="100" multiplier="50"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="150" multiplier="30"/>
<stage minlevel="151" maxlevel="180" multiplier="15"/>
<stage minlevel="181" maxlevel="201" multiplier="8"/>
<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="250" multiplier="5"/>
<stage minlevel="251" multiplier="3"/>
</ world>
</ stages>

Perhaps this is in error, but I do not know.

The last problem is that that I have checked in Config

Code:

newPlayerLevel = 8

This and so when I assume a character in acc I get 1 level ...

and I checked in Config respiły me to hary at TOWN 5 (Thais), they are my respią in town 1 (Ankrahmun)

For help I would be very grateful

If there is a little incomprehensible sorry, I do not have a captive English:)

Okay for the exp issue, make sure the config settings are right set for "stages".

And the acc maker issue. Are you using an ingame manager or a homepage?

Back