• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few noob GM questions

Alice Lovelin

Reaction score
How do I cancel a raid after I've summoned it?
Also, is there a command to "clean" the server (not as in bodies and items, but any monsters I've created on top of raids and whatnot, back to normal. Or do I have to close and reopen the server?)
Also, when I try to Summon Item, it doesn't seem to be working, isn't it just /I "item name or id" quantity?

Thanks in advance

Solution
Regenertation is edited in data/XML/Vocations.xml
Code:
gainhp="X" gainmana="X" gainhpticks="X" gainhpamount="X" gainmanaticks="X" gainmanaamount="X"

Potions charges: Config.lua
Code:
removeChargesFromRunes = true
Not shure about this one on 1.x, have not worked alot with it
And if im wrong you can enter the file Actions/scripts/others/potions.lua and remove all
Code:
item:remove(1)
player:addItem(emptyPot, 1)
First of all, Gamemasters don't have access to those commands if I don't mind wrong. Give the character God Access instead. If you stand next to the monster and write /r or /R it will remove the body, sometimes the ground too. To summon an item use /i not /I. Try /i golden armor. Use google to find more commands. LMGTFY
You can also find all the commands that are attached to your server in talkactions.xml.

Usualy the raid monsters will still be there untill they are killed, if you are alone on the server just give your god character high stats and use a large spell
Dont summon monsters inside of the city if they wont be killed by players.

All of your commands are found in data/talkactions/talkactions.xml

I think recent distros don't use quantity in the /i command anymore. You just get 100 if it's a stackable item. So just /i magic sword or /i 2160

I think recent distros don't use quantity in the /i command anymore. You just get 100 if it's a stackable item. So just /i magic sword or /i 2160
Depends on that script is used
/i crystal coin, 50 was possible on a few 8.60 servers i was on a while ago

Thanks for all your answers. Another question I have is what's the file I gotta edit and where in order to change regen rate or regen amount for the players.
Also, how do I make potions/runes not use a charge when players use them?

Edit: And how to either increase capacity or make it infinite for the players too.

Which tfs are you using?
Sorry... tfs?

Edit: to clarify my "noobness" as a GM, this is a friend's server that was passed on to me, I know barely anything of how he configured the things he did before transferring everything and the database etc.

Edit: Duh, "TheForgottenServer". Is there a way to check version in the files? I just know it's above 1.0, my friend said they didn't remember.

Last edited:
Thanks for all your answers. Another question I have is what's the file I gotta edit and where in order to change regen rate or regen amount for the players.
Also, how do I make potions/runes not use a charge when players use them?

Edit: And how to either increase capacity or make it infinite for the players too.
What is Regen? You can make runes infinity in config of the server. When it comes to potions, I think it's items.xml or something else, don't remember clearly.

Easy answers for your questions: goto Google -> "unlimited runes TFS *your version* " ; "Tibia TFS *your version* player HP regen"
It depends on your TFS version and there are a lot of people who had this question before, dont worry.

Just in case you don't find any help on google, tell us your TFS version.

cya.

Regenertation is edited in data/XML/Vocations.xml
Code:
gainhp="X" gainmana="X" gainhpticks="X" gainhpamount="X" gainmanaticks="X" gainmanaamount="X"

Potions charges: Config.lua
Code:
removeChargesFromRunes = true
Not shure about this one on 1.x, have not worked alot with it
And if im wrong you can enter the file Actions/scripts/others/potions.lua and remove all
Code:
item:remove(1)
player:addItem(emptyPot, 1)

Last edited:
Solution
Back